How many ads are you displaying in your games?

0 favourites
  • 14 posts
From the Asset Store
Support AdType ( AppOpenAd, Banner Ad, Interstitial Ad Rewarded Ad, MREC Ad) support c3 build service
  • Hello guys and girls!

How many ads do you have inside your games? Where do you put them (on start screen, high scores page...)? What type of ads do you have (small banners, large banners, video ads, interstitials)?

Thanks in advance!

• Anyone about that question ? Because I'm also following this thread

• I don't use ads (yet), but I'm too interested of the others answers.

• AdMob small banner and interstitial ads. Banner on the bottom, interstitial on fails (after you failed three or two times the ads appears)

• AdMob small banner and interstitial ads. Banner on the bottom, interstitial on fails (after you failed three or two times the ads appears)

Thanks man!!! I see that you have 1000-5000 installs! How much money are you making with these ads?

Thanks in advance!

• Almost nothing, average about 0.15$ a day But the game have a some problems that make it annoying after you play few times. Maybe some day I will find time to improve it.

And the question about earning from ads is more complicated than total downloads number (By the way 1000-5000 It's not a lot ). Its depends on ads service, on Impressions or Click number and wherefrom they come, on daily downloads (which far more important than Total), on the way how your ads appears etc.

• Almost nothing, average about 0.15$ a day But the game have a some problems that make it annoying after you play few times. Maybe some day I will find time to improve it.

And the question about earning from ads is more complicated than total downloads number (By the way 1000-5000 It's not a lot ). Its depends on ads service, on Impressions or Click number and wherefrom they come, on daily downloads (which far more important than Total), on the way how your ads appears etc.

But why do you use AdMob only? Did you try other networks?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I didn't try other ads, on this point I just try to focus on building new game with better game play etc.

I just chose AdMob because it's a first service that I found and figured out how to use in construct. And according to my estimates (I have about 250-400 impression daily it's about same 0.15-0.25$ per day in any ads services)

• I didn't try other ads, on this point I just try to focus on building new game with better game play etc.

I just chose AdMob because it's a first service that I found and figured out how to use in construct. And according to my estimates (I have about 250-400 impression daily it's about same 0.15-0.25$ per day in any ads services)

Do you think you could get more impressions with some other type of game (something more addictive)? I see that you have some kid of "quiz" game. Do you think this is the reason for low impressions or...?

• Do you think you could get more impressions with some other type of game (something more addictive)?

How you get this conclusion??? Of course not... I wanted to make kind a "Trivia" game and I made it (and there are many success quiz games in the market). Its obvious... The success of any product first of all depend on a quality and less on a kind. In my case "Capital Map Flag" is a poor quality game, with few annoying problems.

• >

> Do you think you could get more impressions with some other type of game (something more addictive)?

>

How you get this conclusion??? Of course not... I wanted to make kind a "Trivia" game and I made it (and there are many success quiz games in the market). Its obvious... The success of any product first of all depend on a quality and less on a kind. In my case "Capital Map Flag" is a poor quality game, with few annoying problems.

Yeah...you are right! I suppose you made this game with C2?! Why don't you fix those problems? Does that really require that much time?

• Hello guys and girls!

How many ads do you have inside your games? Where do you put them (on start screen, high scores page...)? What type of ads do you have (small banners, large banners, video ads, interstitials)?

Thanks in advance!

Hi!

I have several games (tower defense and arcades) and would like to share my experience. The amount of ads in a game is not that much important as it's format and placement. I'm using interstitials and videos (they have best eCPM), but also tried small banners (it's total crap for games but might work for utility apps). I run rewarded videos in my tower defense game, this way users can get free coins (they can spend on improvements and so on) for every video view=) I also show interstitials after defeat, works fine for tower defense as well for arcades. Also trying non-skippable videos in my arcade, but to sum up it always depends on the app.

Try to choose such format and placement that wont be disturbing for the user, so that he'll see ads when needed. Ads on a start screen is definitely a bad idea - very annoying.

I used Chartboost for videos and interstitials but switched to Appodeal, really like it, cause they support Chartboost + a dozen of other networks (Vungle, UnityAds, Applovin, Mopub, Adcolony etc.) in one account and pay on demand unlike many other platforms which mostly use net30/60. Give a try and good luck with your game

• > Hello guys and girls!

>

> How many ads do you have inside your games? Where do you put them (on start screen, high scores page...)? What type of ads do you have (small banners, large banners, video ads, interstitials)?

>

> Thanks in advance!

>

Hi!

I have several games (tower defense and arcades) and would like to share my experience. The amount of ads in a game is not that much important as it's format and placement. I'm using interstitials and videos (they have best eCPM), but also tried small banners (it's total crap for games but might work for utility apps). I run rewarded videos in my tower defense game, this way users can get free coins (they can spend on improvements and so on) for every video view=) I also show interstitials after defeat, works fine for tower defense as well for arcades. Also trying non-skippable videos in my arcade, but to sum up it always depends on the app.

Try to choose such format and placement that wont be disturbing for the user, so that he'll see ads when needed. Ads on a start screen is definitely a bad idea - very annoying.

I used Chartboost for videos and interstitials but switched to Appodeal, really like it, cause they support Chartboost + a dozen of other networks (Vungle, UnityAds, Applovin, Mopub, Adcolony etc.) in one account and pay on demand unlike many other platforms which mostly use net30/60. Give a try and good luck with your game

Thanks man! You shared some great info with us! I will try Appodeal...is there some kind of tutorial on how to use it in C2?

• Check the instructions at their web site. You can find the documentation in the bottom of their home page. BTW guys have great support, always respond quickly.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)