Google Play - Preview Store Listing?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Hey all. I'm working on getting my first mobile app up on google play. Overall it's going well...except that I can't figure out how to preview my Store Listing.

I googled and everything, but I'm hitting a brick wall here. I'd also like to be able to preview the listing on my own android device.

Anybody?

• Give it at least a few hours from being submitted, then click 'view in Play Store'. It should be visible even if it's alpha or beta. Anyone registered as a tester should be able to view it.

• Yeah, it take some time. In my case it was almost three days from uploading to Beta testing and being able to view it in Play Store.

• Yeah, it take some time. In my case it was almost three days from uploading to Beta testing and being able to view it in Play Store.

Yes you're right I was thinking about updates being a few hours, can't remember the initial upload delay.

• > Yeah, it take some time. In my case it was almost three days from uploading to Beta testing and being able to view it in Play Store.

>

Yes you're right I was thinking about updates being a few hours, can't remember the initial upload delay.

Updates are oddly quite fast - which is a nice part of the Play Store. They usually take between 1-5 hours.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Okay, so I've got to actually go alpha/beta before I can preview the listing? That's kind of odd.

Oh well, at least I know I'm not missing the preview button...it just doesn't exist.

Thanks for the info codah shinkan

• Heh I've been looking for some kind of "preview button" myself for quite a long time

There's one more thing you should know. If your game will be finally visible in Play Store (Alpha or Beta) there is this section on the bottom called "Additional information"[attachment=0:1glx5elv][/attachment:1glx5elv]

Don't worry about that yet, it will only show some default stuff (Current Version, Requires Android etc..) This will show proper data only when you push your game into a "Production". There is no info about that in play store help, I was told that by one of the guys from support. Oh and If you have some troubles with something just ask them (support). They answer very fast and can explain everything very nicely, even guide you step by step. They have the best costumer service I have ever encounter (excluding scirra team )

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)