Android App Distribution on App Bazaar

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
The internet is bombarded daily with new apps (app is the short term for application)
  • Hello Everyone,

Allow me introduce myself, I am the Business Development Manager for App Bazaar & Firstouch Mobile.

App Bazaar is India’s First Regional App Store and our distribution platform for App Developers.

Firstouch is the World's First Regional Smartphone Operating System and a Regional Mobile Ecosystem to bridge the digital divide.

We have a tie-up with Micromax in India and Elite Mobile in Bangladesh. Firstouch OS with App Bazaar is available in Micromax Devices in India and Elite Mobile Devices in Bangladesh.

I am excited to be on Scirra, I would love to get introduced with new app developers and help them grow their businesses by on-boarding their apps on our system. I would personally take care of your account and deliver the best results for you guys.

Please check our Developer Portal - (developer(dot)firstouchmobile(dot)com) where you can sign up and publish your apps for free.

Looking forward to successful partnerships and great business relations.

Best,

Herukh Shahani

e: herukh(at)mofirst(dot)com

Skype Chat: shahani.herukh

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • this sounds interesting, can we use ads or IAP in our game to be able to do this?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)