Adding "Stupid" to Title is not the best option

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Best car suspension with spring effect and very cool terrain generation.
  • Well, Recently I wondered how did not come there is not so much player to my latest game, and then when I was on Kongregate, I chatted in the tab & gave them link to play my game, two people didn't liked the title & one of them said something like " I have to deal with life, instead of Stupid animals" So I concluded using "Stupid" To a title is not a good option. Also one suggested to call it Mad Chickens .

That's my advice to developers

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I don't think that using stupid has a big effect on peoples choice. The title is absolutely legit, angry birds, tiny wings, stupid chicken...

• I don't think that using stupid has a big effect on peoples choice. The title is absolutely legit, angry birds, tiny wings, stupid chicken...

It did affected few of them, plus you're right, Stupid Zombies is now popular even with the word "Stupid"

• I think it is just a stereotyping by people on earth to hate zombies, it's like it was ok and ethical if we say "die!! stupid zombies!!", but to say "die!!! stupid chicken!!", it looks like you're hating chicken for being stupid, it looks like a cruelty towards animal. If it is "die!!! mad chicken!!" it sounds ethically correct, because you're killing rabid chicken. Just my 2cent on the title and your game itself.

• I also think that, almost invariably, you'll run into people who want to troll you, and if they get a chance to rip on an Indie game (the latest trend for the Internet seems to be Early Access...), they will. Ignore them, do some research with titles, pick what you want and take a shot. You can't focus on pleasing everyone, .

• Focus on making good games, not on *stupid* things.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)