[plugin]Threejs canvas rendering

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Pixel Destruction like in "Worms" (Drawing Canvas based)
  • Gigatron uuuuh, nice job!!

• drawing three.js on c2 canvas to reach 60 fps...

wipeout track venom test.... so we can do everything with C2 !!!

From Phobos ... this game and track is copyright from sony i think ... i will remove the files soon from my server !

try on Chrome to explode max speed ///

http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/plugin/c2wipeout

what in the world.... it never drops under 60fps :O how the hell... .... this is cool...

but what is with the phong balls ... they pretty heavy when above 250 counts... i managed to get 5-10fps with around 550-600 of them but still good for a test :O

• 250 mean 250 sprite; the phong ball shader draw inside sprite ...

• Don't know if you can display C2 objects on Q3D canvas .....

you can but in the plugin its named front/inside rendering which is more like having a layer above and make its bg transparent... and when u move around the 3d canvas... well the 2d canvas items dont move... they are like the HUD stuck on the monitor ..however he did a work around it and added a 3d sprite... which is like a normal 2d sprite... just behaves as a3d object on all 3 axes... using them isn't good ... their similar with the phong balls.. if you solve that wold be awesome haha

Edited: yea i see now, regarding the phong balls why they heavy ..seen ur post to late

• Great!!!

• Gigatron

Can you make it possible to change the center of perspective?

eg. now is currently in the center of screen/canvas....

can it be possible to move it closer to the bottom of the screen to be used in top/down view (to get more like isometric perspective)?

• Gigatron - All of these examples either just show a white screen, or chrome crashes and says WebGL hit a snag and crash.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • justifun

It's working for me on Chrome...

Your version of Chrome is bugged, cause is the clever programmers of google chrome.. They don't know to code correctly.

Try Firefox ...

• Any updates on this?

• Follder22 sorry i dropped this projet.. the reason is collision and slow frame rate when you mix C2 with treejs with more object it's not interesting and become harder for most C2 user to build 3d world ...

However i am waiting Construct3 ... be patient like me

Regards

• Follder22 sorry i dropped this projet.. the reason is collision and slow frame rate when you mix C2 with treejs with more object it's not interesting and become harder for most C2 user to build 3d world ...

However i am waiting Construct3 ... be patient like me

Regards

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)