[plugin] Out Run

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • Gigatron

this is a GORGEOUS plugin.

as a 47 year old man, you made me feel like a kid again. i spent many an hour trying to finish outrun on one quarter.

will you be able to control the left/right movement? to make it smoother if you wish.

will tunnels and overhead billboards be possible?

will uphill and downhill turns be possible?

you can create racers with so many different feels, graphics and styles with this. it just seems incredible.

you definitely deserve to be paid for this sir.

well done.

Thank you very much for your kind words..

Yes, all you said can be done but need to rework code.. My goal was to show that we could do absolutely everything with C2. With plugin or not. I am working on different project now.. but after i will try to make road plugin, with no event without math formula.

Regards

• This is a very nice plugin! Gigatron

• Gigatron WOW! With every game creator I start to use, I eventually do a search for OutRun. I never found any results that made me feel like leaping out of my seat with excitement thinking at long last I can create that 3D racer like I always wanted to... until now! I always loved this visual 3D trick OutRun, Space Harrier, Super Hang-On, Batman Returns CD, Jaguar XJ220 and Top Gear did... there is just something about it I find more pleasing and immersive than actual 3D. And you've manage to not only duplicate the effect but taken it a whole lot further with the speed, minimal pop-up and resolution now possible... I love what I just saw!

I'm going to keep an eye on this, as free or paid, I'm sold!

• more news of Nebulus plugin?

http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/plugin/nebulus/

• more news of Nebulus plugin?

http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/plugin/nebulus/

I have now more experience to bypass minifying errors... will try soon to finish this...

• I just came here to show my appreciation of your hard work and your input to the C2 community.

Same goes to all of you.

Thank you for this.

• Wow, I'm truly impressed with what's possible with the Construct 2 tool! This was the first game I ever played (on the Commodore 64, not the arcade) and seeing a similar style now playable in my browser is making me excited about the future

I first tested it without sound but later came back because I wanted to listen to the superb Outrun soundtrack. Surprisingly (or expectedly), the soundtrack was different but super enjoying to listend to while playing. I wanted to get back to work while still listening to the soundtrack. However, as soon as I switch tabs, the music stops

Using two screens with separate or new browsers let me work on one screen while listening to the soundtrack with the game running on the other

Anyway, phenomenal stuff.

• Gigatron , this is a great plugin! Having a blast playing around with it.

I was wondering, is it possible to change the FOV while in game? I'd like the FOV to increase when the car speed increases. How would you do that?

• Gigatron , this is a great plugin! Having a blast playing around with it.

I was wondering, is it possible to change the FOV while in game? I'd like the FOV to increase when the car speed increases. How would you do that?

I must add FOV change factor on the fly ...

will do that soon for you ....

Regards

• i love that you take some a look into outrun source, its such a nice example of what someone can do with a plugin in Construct. Going beyond and showing some advanced features would be a dream!

• IT's really cool. But it would be so much more cool if you made a plugin that would allow to build a top down view of tracks in construct and automatically turn them in to this.

• Wow Gigatron ! This is some truly amazing work! Just found this post. Your plugins and effects are frickin' amazing! Really appreciate your hard work and sharing your experience with the rest of the community

Bumping this post, for other newbies such as myself

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Does anyone have a mirror for this plugin?

• andreyin here is a new Link, example file included:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6e45lxzataziwyt/orun.zip?dl=1

• andreyin here is a new Link, example file included:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6e45lxzataziwyt/orun.zip?dl=1

Thank you!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)