Need Plugin! AdBuddiz advert plugin

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Hi! I am an Android developer and want to intergrate my appliation with a website called adbuddiz. With this site you can make money with your android applicatons. Can anyone develope a Construct 2 AdBuddiz plugin? There are just three lines of code. Here is a link to developer's support on this site: adbuddiz.com/portal/support/java

Thanks a lot!

• use phonegap + eclipse, sdk integration is possible

• PhoneGap compiles terrible slow apps and allow only 1 app for free. Comparing to CocoonJS it really, really sucks. So it's not solution.

I was messaging Ashley on this topic and I repeat again: there should be some NATIVE support for banner and full screen interstitials in C2. Let Scirra make deal with some ad network, take 10% of traffic, but DO SOMETHING.

If C2 is professional tool, then it should have serious monetization methods too.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I agree with szymek... but there is clay.io ads plugin but it does not work for me and there is no baners for mobiles....

• Raiper341

you can add CocoonJS plugin, then create MoPub account (ad mediation) and AdMob by Google (for mobile banner ads) but do not expect big money and big eCPMs. In normal situation (Java developers) AdMob is usually used only as a addon. So they get real money from other ad networks SDKs (AirPush, LeadBolt, TapContext, AdBuddiz...) and some $$$ from AdMob are just bonus.

• szymek

but cocoonjs is useless for men now... letterbox scale is still not supported...

• With simple games like puzzle and kids game phonegap should do.

I really like the phonegaps ability to integrate whatever ad network we like to integrate for our games. On the other hand cocoonjs is fast but the ads are limited. So we can sacrifice the game performance over monetization. Still waiting for my premium cocoonjs account. been 4 days and no reply.

• sergyperov did you find a solution to integrate AdBuddiz? They claim up to $10 CPM ..With AdMob I get an average of $7 CPM for fullscreen ads...so I was wondering if you got it working...how much is their CPM ?

• Cipriux Actually not:) I'm just using AdMob!

• sergyperov Ah..ok, Thanks

Sometimes I feel that knowing javascript to make my own plugins is a good option:)

• Hi! I am an Android developer and want to intergrate my appliation with a website called adbuddiz. With this site you can make money with your android applicatons. Can anyone develope a Construct 2 AdBuddiz plugin? There are just three lines of code. Here is a link to developer's support on this site: Thanks a lot!

Hi sergyperov,

I'm Clara from AdBuddiz

In case you are still looking for a solution to this, a member of our developer community has created a plugin for Construct 2. I don't seem to be able to post the link here, but if you PM me with your email address I'll be happy to send it to you

We are working on getting an official SDK in the future.

• Hi there c2 community! Can i edit a c2 project exported to cordova in order to add the cordova code that the adbuddiz gudide indicates? And then build it in intel xdk with the cordova plugin? Thanks a lot!

• gberenst ... make you own plugin ... may be you can use this as a base ... but admin/moderator can tell you ...

• Sorry socialpilgrim i´ve recently saw your post, thank you for your reply, i am finally using adMob...not much earnings but still...

• gberenst .. well I have one if you want let me know.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)