[Discontinued] Admob Ads for Android/Crosswalk/iOS

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • Ok...

Arne, good news!

I stripped my banner code. Your interstitial plugin is working and my app doesn't crash anymore.

Now I'm curious to see what's happened to my banner implementation since I haven't changed anything and it worked before the URL change.

• Knifegrinder

Are you saying that if I just update the URL in the XDK it is going to work again?

• Also as a case study: I've got an app which has some 2000 active users (and growing).

When the admob plugin crashed I immediately started getting exclusively one-star ratings which resulted in lost money, lost users etc.

Ashley - we do need an official plugin for this.

• Knifegrinder

Are you saying that if I just update the URL in the XDK it is going to work again?

Yes. Arne's plugin works correctly.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Also as a case study: I've got an app which has some 2000 active users (and growing).

When the admob plugin crashed I immediately started getting exclusively one-star ratings which resulted in lost money, lost users etc.

Ashley - we do need an official plugin for this.

What kind of runtime crashes do you get in the plugin? I am testing/supporting 3 Cordova plugins at the moment and really want to continue with just one so any information is valuable.

• Updated the plugin to support two other Cordova plugins.

With this update you can also use Banner ads. The "Pro" Cordova plugin has more Banner functions but you should read the Credits parts before using it.

• Hi, this is Raymond, the owner of the two admob plugins mentioned by Arne.

If any problem, please feedback in github issue page.

Enjoy the monetization!

• Ask a question ~

I've put the HelloAdMob case import to XDK!

But when I was in XDK demo always jump out

App. OverrideBackbutton

It appears that we are missing emulation for that API yet.

Push the Fail button to continue the API by calling the Fail callback. Push the Success button to continue the API by calling the Success callback.

Is where I went wrong

Please answer

• There is inside me some DEMO function if have no advertising will come out ~

• arubishi I am not really sure what you do to get this error but it looks like the message you get when you run the Emulator with 3rd party plugins.

You need to do a build and test on a device for this plugin to work.

• As long as this is the plugin, please paste a few lines of letters to the XDK is ok??

Build Settings for Crosswalk/Android/iOS

Name: Admob com.rjfun.cordova.plugin.admob

Plugin Id: com.rjfun.cordova.plugin.admob

[X] Plugin is located in the Apache Cordova Plugins Registry

• Another is that when I was inside the XDK demo "Such IS the top left corner IS NO READY"

What reason is this

• help

2 messages are hidden by filters. Show all messages.

Console was cleared /C:/Users/Administrator/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/emulator/ripple.js:25806

Viewport argument key "minimal-ui" not recognized and ignored. index.html:9

AdmobFE not created, a supported Cordova Admob plugin is missing c2runtime.js:235

App /C:/Users/Administrator/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/emulator/ripple.js:56480

overrideBackbutton

• You can not run this plugin in the XDK emulator, you need to build and install it on a phone or pad.

• Arne do you think you could set up a git repository so that I can commit the changes?

I can easily set one up with your permission, these plugins are really important and it would be awesome to have all the community contributions!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)