[Plugin] Three.js 3D canvas

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Pixel Destruction like in "Worms" (Drawing Canvas based)
  • Schoening

Second one is working fine. First one is still being weird. I originally didn't see anything, now I see the buttons, but I don't see the box until I hit unpause and then it just shows a frozen cube which advances a frame every time I click.

• Yarfapet press CTRL + SHIFT + i and copy paste what it says in the console.

• It works pretty good for me, even on my shitty pc at work... ;D

See my cube armada:

Some texture loading problems (wireframe cubes) and it seems they are all created at less than 0,0 instead of the coordinates you specified in the events...

• Ize the wireframe is intentional. Yes. There is a issue with the offset. That is because Three.js [0,0] is in the center of the <canvas> and Construct2 [0,0] is at the top-left corner. And the FOV and Z position has to be calculated in 3D. All this makes the perfect position a little troublesome.

Edit: Oh yeah and Construct2 UP is DOWN in Three.js

• Both examples working fine here

Keep up your great work

• Thanks I think that QuaziGNRLnose is also working on one: https://www.scirra.com/forum/drawing-content-from-another-canvas-onto-c2canvas_t100901 It's a different approach. Perhaps there will be some collaboration later on

• On Chrome (Not showing until pause is hit, only updates once)

Document was loaded from Application Cache with manifest https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/53738503/construct2/pluginpreview14-05/offline.appcache index.html:1
    Application Cache Checking event index.html:1
    THREE.WebGLRenderer 67 three.js:20806
    THREE.WebGLRenderer: S3TC compressed textures not supported. three.js:26936
    Application Cache NoUpdate event index.html:1
    unpause c2runtime.js:13576
    false c2runtime.js:13554
    resize [/code:12rg950u]

On Canary
    [code:12rg950u]Document was loaded from Application Cache with manifest https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/53738503/construct2/pluginpreview14-05/offline.appcache index.html:1
    Application Cache Checking event index.html:1
    Application Cache NoUpdate event index.html:1
    THREE.WebGLRenderer 67 three.js:20806
    resize c2runtime.js:13521
    false [/code:12rg950u]

On Firefox
    Console was quickly flooded with
    [code:12rg950u]Request for full-screen was denied because Element.mozRequestFullScreen() was not called from inside a short running user-generated event handler. c2runtime.js:12895
    false[/code:12rg950u]
  • Yarfapet Nothing there that indicates anything tbh. Try to clear your cache. Otherwise I guess you could try re-install the browser. But I would wait for future Plugin updates as I am making big changes anyways.

• Schoening I went ahead and reinstalled my browser after noticing even my own project weren't displaying correctly (Specifically, WebGl effects weren't working at all), and both example are now working perfectly. Thanks for the support though.

• NP Yarfapet

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Schoening - thank you!!!

Haven't yet tried it, but the idea is something I've missed so much since moving from Unity 3D couple of years ago.

Huge, huge thanks for your contribution!

• very nice progress with the platformer demo... at this speed, can we expect a Skyrim Remake in C2 by end of the week?

• Ubivis

I hope not. I lost months of my life in Skyrim

• Is it normal that i only see wireframe cubes and a blueish square in the platformer demo?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)