[plugin] Out Run

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • I downloaded the plugin and my first idea was change the road and terrain to some texture but seems they are added in properties with the option to change the color .

Will be any possibility use textures in road/grass/terrain instead a plain color? Maybe this is ask to much .

• Truly inspiring. I love them all. Thanks for the plugin I will give it a go and see what I can make. any word on the tower platformer? really enjoyed seeing kenny sprites with 2.5d effects.

Thanks again for making me C2 experience even better have played the Outrun every day since it hit the arcade.

================

Update: c2 missing plugin outrun_text

am i overlooking something?

have a great day

=======

Works putting the folder in the plugins folder.

• This is a very nice plugin!

Congratulations!!!

• Thanks very much for all good comments.

If i have time i will adapt something like this .. here is an example of mario kart track ported

with sprite3d in C2. This mean you can do anything with C2... 3D too with including javascript 3d Engine./ like threejs, paperjs ...

It still buggy but use arrows to test with CHROME !

http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/plugin/mario/

• [quote:12nu60va]If i have time i will adapt something like this .. here is an example of mario kart track ported

with sprite3d in C2. This mean you can do anything with C2... 3D too with including javascript 3d Engine./ like threejs, paperjs

Unbelievably cool!

• Another cool free stuff comming soon ......

An opensource project from the web, include threejs, boxweb, keyboard maze generator etc..

Quickly to see if it's doable for C2...

Use arrow key and use Chrome for fast perfs..

http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/plugin/3dmaze

• Gigatron

That, my friend, is very nice indeed

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Gigatron

This is really nice. I was asking in the forum for a way to implement Code-in-Complete's js code based on Lou's Pseudo 3D Page and someone pointed me to this plug-in. You did an amazing job getting it into C2. It plays virtually identical to Gordon's original code.

Are you still working on this? If so, are you going to be adding actions for actual game making?

Thanks for your time. Stay awesome.

• zenox98 ; thank you very much for your good comment.

gamecherry ;

My goal was to demonstrate how i can include this game in C2 plugin without 0 events.. in other word no code.

Let me a little time, for now i am working with threejs. After this i will probably do something like ROAD plugin to draw road like

outrun plugin. Pseudo3d is the goal with 0 event ...

regards

• Amazing!!

• This is incredible! When is this going to be usable by us "normal humans" to make outrun-style games?

• Thanks for the plugin. Really very nice .... it was a long time I was looking for something similar.

I would like to know if with your plugin it is possible (now or in future updates):

1 - Making start all cars (about 8) from the same point (start).

2 - Set the speed for the various car randomly (depending on the difficulty of the game).

3 - Making finish the race after 3-4 rounds and have a finishing order and a ranking.

I would like to create, with your plugin, a real race.

Thanks again Angiel

• Thanks for the plugin. Really very nice .... it was a long time I was looking for something similar.

I would like to know if with your plugin it is possible (now or in future updates):

1 - Making start all cars (about 8) from the same point (start).

2 - Set the speed for the various car randomly (depending on the difficulty of the game).

3 - Making finish the race after 3-4 rounds and have a finishing order and a ranking.

I would like to create, with your plugin, a real race.

Thanks again Angiel

3 - you can set the number of rounds to 4 with the example .capx.

For the other request ... i will see them ....

• Thanks for the quick reply.

I hope you can achieve the things I have told you, because your plugin is unique in the whole the internet and would allow to recreate pseudo 3D car racing / rally.

Hi Angiel

• Gigatron

this is a GORGEOUS plugin.

as a 47 year old man, you made me feel like a kid again. i spent many an hour trying to finish outrun on one quarter.

will you be able to control the left/right movement? to make it smoother if you wish.

will tunnels and overhead billboards be possible?

will uphill and downhill turns be possible?

you can create racers with so many different feels, graphics and styles with this. it just seems incredible.

you definitely deserve to be paid for this sir.

well done.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)