[plugin] Inventory Aid

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Inventory Aid
$4.90 USD
Create grid-based game inventories and items easily.
  • New in version 0.92:

• Added tag parameter to "Move item"-action and related conditions
    • Added action "Remember item" which will add a copy of an item to a list
    • Added action "Access remembered" which puts a remembered item into access
    • Added action "Forget all remembered items" which clears the remembered list
    • Added expressions "RemItem", "RemAmount", "RemProps" and "RemLength"
    • Added expressions "AccessPrevX", "AccessPrevY" and "AccessPrevCon" relating to the previously accessed cell
  • New in version 0.93:

• Added action "Unspawn all containers of type" (which was previously requested, but I forgot to add. Sorry!)
    • Added expressions "MovedToX" and "MovedToY" which return the X,Y coordinates an item was last moved to
    • Added expression "ItemStack" which returns the stack size of an item
    • Added expression "RemUID" which returns the bound sprite UID of a remembered item
  • Will save/load integration be ready for 1.0? Looks awesome so far!

• Happy new year! New in version 0.94:

• Added support for the builtin load and save features
    • Added action "Unspawn every container" which despawns any container regardless of type
  • Happy new year! New in version 0.94:

• Added action "Unspawn every container" which despawns any container regardless of type

Is this plugin still available for sale? The link does not work anymore.

• New in version 0.95:

Merely the first additions to the debugger.

>

Happy new year! New in version 0.94:

>

>

>

>
    • >
    • >

Is this plugin still available for sale? The link does not work anymore.

There is not much left to do before version 1.0 will be reached at which point I plan to make the plugin available again to everyone via the Scirra store. Sorry for the long wait!

• New in version 0.99:

• added action "Create container instance from default" which doesn't need width and height parameteres but takes those from the type definition
    • added action "Add all items with property value to pool"
    • added action "Count unique items in area" which populates expressions "ItemsInArea"(number of unique items found), "ItemAreaX" and "ItemAreaY"
    • added expressions "instWidth" and instHeight" returning the width/height of a container instance
    • added pool info to debugger
    • changed "Access cell"-action to be able to access cells not holding an item. In that case the expression "AccessItem" will return "emtpy"
    • fixed an issue causing a javascript error when remembering items with larger dimensions than 1x1
    • reinstated condition "Does size fit at" which was previously removed for being deemed not useful with the current direction of the plugin as it might still be of use in certain cases
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • New in version 1.00:

• added remembered item list information to the debugger
    • added expressions returning the margins of the bound 9patch object
    • added new property "Don't display count" which will automatically omit a bound count object from being created for any item that's not stackable
    • added action "Set dedicated item layer" which lets you set a layer on which all items will be spawned
    • fixed item count object not appearing at the correct position for items with larger width and/or height

The plugin will be available from the scirra store once approved.

• Congrats on reaching v1. Keep up the good work!

• Congrats on reaching v1. Keep up the good work!

Thank you!

The plugin has been approved and is available now on the Scirra store.

If any mod would be so kind to move this topic out of the wip section... thanks!

• > Congrats on reaching v1. Keep up the good work!

Thank you!

The plugin has been approved and is available now on the Scirra store.

If any mod would be so kind to move this topic out of the wip section... thanks!

Is there a way to create a touch/mouse input event on a specified cell? I'm checking the actions related to your plugin (it's amazing, however) and I cannot see a way to use a pick item by clicking on it.

• > > Congrats on reaching v1. Keep up the good work!

>

> Thank you!

>

> The plugin has been approved and is available now on the Scirra store.

>

> If any mod would be so kind to move this topic out of the wip section... thanks!

Is there a way to create a touch/mouse input event on a specified cell? I'm checking the actions related to your plugin (it's amazing, however) and I cannot see a way to use a pick item by clicking on it.

The action "Access cell by UID" should be what you're looking for. It's also used in the example that comes with the plugin. So if you have access to the plugin take a look (or maybe you just checked out the documentation? That isn't quite updated yet btw).

Unless I'm misunderstanding something. Feel free to email me directly if you need to go into more detail.

• > > > Congrats on reaching v1. Keep up the good work!

> >

> > Thank you!

> >

> > The plugin has been approved and is available now on the Scirra store.

> >

> > If any mod would be so kind to move this topic out of the wip section... thanks!

>

> Is there a way to create a touch/mouse input event on a specified cell? I'm checking the actions related to your plugin (it's amazing, however) and I cannot see a way to use a pick item by clicking on it.

The action "Access cell by UID" should be what you're looking for. It's also used in the example that comes with the plugin. So if you have access to the plugin take a look (or maybe you just checked out the documentation? That isn't quite updated yet btw).

Unless I'm misunderstanding something. Feel free to email me directly if you need to go into more detail.

It's okay, I haven't seen the video. Thank you for the quick reply. <3

• New in version 1.1:

• fixed some descriptions
    • added expression "AccessAmount"
    • changed action "Find first free cell to fit item" and its related conditions to use a tag parameter

There's also a new video demonstrating how to add a "split stack"-functionality to the example that comes with the plugin.

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • Hello! Came back to your plugin after long time... is it compatible with construct 3 or do you got any plans porting it over?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)