Custom Draw Plugin
* This plugin allows you to use any sprite's texture to draw quads or points.
* They can be transformed with translation, rotation, scale and shear.
* It has a transformation stack to do nested transformations.
* There's an expression to transform any x,y value with the current transformation.
* The uv's of the texture can be specified. Some actions are included to make selecting a sub-texture easier.
* This is a webgl only plugin. A canvas fallback hasn't been implemented at this time.
* The drawing is relative to the object's center and the object's size and angle aren't automatically used.
* The drawing can be bigger than the object's bounding box, but the bounding box is used to determine if it should be drawn.
* Stuff will be drawn only if this object is on screen. Typically this is solved by putting it on a non-scrolling layer.