[Discontinued] Admob Ads for Android/Crosswalk/iOS

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • Thanks for the plugin man =)

• Interstitial ad always fails to be received, I even tried using the provided capx(with test ads turned off), the latest plugin (helloadmob8), and both free 3rd party plugins (rjfun latest and release).

Interstitial ads work with the original "com.google.admob" (except for on interstitial dismissed event) but banners do not, so i'll just continue to use that one.

What I know of, nothing related to this has been changed in the plugins lately. Need to check what the actual result is from the Admob calls.

• Thanks for the plugin.

• Plugin corrected for "com.rjfun.cordova.plugin.admob" and "com.google.cordova.admob" Cordova plugins.

Please download and update

• Sorry, I may be missing something. Everytime I try to use the sample provided, it stays with AdMob not ready. Do I have to compile w/ XDK for results to appear?

Again, sorry for the newbie-question. =(

• thealchemistbr Yes this plugin only works when you build with Intel XDK and add one of the Cordova plugins.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • thealchemistbr Yes this plugin only works when you build with Intel XDK and add one of the Cordova plugins.

Thank you.

• Managed to make it work but with lots of flickering.

• I want to ask a inside out

Why the figure element in the DEMO files can see in the XDK DEMO

But export into Cordova APK after pictures in the mobile phone becomes fully out of sight!

But click on the screen will have a response!

My game DEMO worse compiled into Cordova APK after can be installed

But the black screen and see nothing ~ ~

Why would like this to ask you ~

• Are there any plans to add windows phone support to this plugin? I can create windows phone ad units on admob, so it would be nice to be able to use a single plugin for all my advertising.

• > Interstitial ad always fails to be received, I even tried using the provided capx(with test ads turned off), the latest plugin (helloadmob8), and both free 3rd party plugins (rjfun latest and release).

>

> Interstitial ads work with the original "com.google.admob" (except for on interstitial dismissed event) but banners do not, so i'll just continue to use that one.

>

What I know of, nothing related to this has been changed in the plugins lately. Need to check what the actual result is from the Admob calls.

I can't get my ad either. I'm just trying for one interstitial but no go.

I get "AdMob Ready", and "Create full screen ad successful" but then "On interstitial ad failed to receive" It then reports "Show full screen Ad successful" but that always seems to be the case.

I can get the test interstitial ad just fine.

Any ideas?? Desperately trying to publish my app and this is the only hold up.. Thanks!

• Are there any plans to add windows phone support to this plugin? I can create windows phone ad units on admob, so it would be nice to be able to use a single plugin for all my advertising.

Try and build with the com.rjfun.cordova.plugin.admob for WP, there is code for WP in the plugin. It might work, never tried it, we don't have any windows phones.

• codah Have you updated to the latest version 0.0.0.9 of the plugin?

• codah Have you updated to the latest version 0.0.0.9 of the plugin?

Maybe... will check.

• > codah Have you updated to the latest version 0.0.0.9 of the plugin?

>

Maybe... will check.

edit: working now, thank you. I missed the update..

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)