Included event sheet and fast trigger

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
- This pack is suitable for shooting games, running games, platform games, and side-scrolling...
  • Hi Ashley

I found that the fast trigger (for example, "condition: on function" ) will be got by checking event sheets in order . If all "condition: on function" are spited into event sheets, one event sheet has one "condition: on function" then including them in one main event sheet. There would be "not fast" any more since it would check all event sheets in order.

I though all included events will be put into one sheet, so that it only need to check one time to get trigger condition, to be a "fast trigger".

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm not sure what you're getting at. A "fast trigger" is a trigger that only iterates conditions with a given parameter, so triggering "on function foo" only iterates "on function" conditions with the parameter "foo", rather than every "on function" condition in the project (which would slow down as projects got larger). It doesn't really have anything to do with ordering or event sheet includes IIRC.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)