Q3D V-2.4 [3D Physics + Skeletal Animation UPDATE]

3 favourites
From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • Joannesalfa Skybox should be very easy. In Three.js you just create a basic box and flip the material inside. If the plugin has flip materials (which it should have imo) then that's easy.

• Joannesalfa Skybox should be very easy. In Three.js you just create a basic box and flip the material inside. If the plugin has flip materials (which it should have imo) then that's easy.

it does

• Nice, let me know when the examples are added, I will purchase it.

2 quick questions, is possible to implement a skybox? and occlussion culling?

Yes a skybox is possible , There's only frustum culling at the moment i think. Occlusion culling requires specific types of geometry to really work well, i could try to add it later, what do you have in mind and what are you asking this for (as in what do you want to do that would require this)?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Wow, this is really great. I'm getting between 50-60fps on my old iMac in safari no less. I think this is a serious alternative to give Unity with Playmaker a run for it's money.

• Two simple examples have been uploaded and can be downloaded from the main post.

• QuaziGNRLnose I paid now. But I did not get any download. Do you send this individually or did it get buggy for me?

• you should get an email, try checking your spam folder and if not let me know by pm

• QuaziGNRLnose yes it was in the spam folder. Thank you

• QuaziGNRLnose excuse my curiosity ill buy it right away but first ive got some questions

1st is there any need of coding with this plugin?cause i dont know almost anything

2nd do i have to pay again if you update your plugin or you are in the same direction like c2? pay once and use it forever with free updates

3rd im developing an rtype clone so ill try to mix 2d graphics with 3d objects for more depth.what is the limitation of an objects triangles?the less the best i know.even in unity and udk highpoly models could blow up a machine im not naive, but can c2 and q3d handle at least mid-poly models? i saw the demos and i thought it can.whats your benchmarks show?what is the highest of polys you try and run smooth in your pc?

• you should get an email, try checking your spam folder and if not let me know by pm

got the demo up and working

quest , u can load eg "human_walk_0_female.js" is there any meter to make to tell how long render loading time etc .

do u have an code for that ? this is cool stuff

• QuaziGNRLnose how do you add models to the folder. Do I have to find the Tempt folder each time?

• QuaziGNRLnose how do you add models to the folder. Do I have to find the Tempt folder each time?

do u mean to load them up in to the game file folder ? that is what i do , just as audio files

anyone know if there is a javascript to json or js to obj or js to xml converter tool , cant seem to find any

you add models similar to audio files

https://www.scirra.com/manual/141/files

add you images/.obj/.js files here, then write the name in text to load as it is in the "simple file loading" example

• > you should get an email, try checking your spam folder and if not let me know by pm

>

got the demo up and working

quest , u can load eg "human_walk_0_female.js" is there any meter to make to tell how long render loading time etc .

do u have an code for that ? this is cool stuff

do you mean to make a loading bar? to make that you'd have to load a bunch of files in sequence as soon as the last one was finished, updating a loading bar graphic each time the load completes, i left this kind of thing up to the user to make since its pretty game specific how you want loading to be handled.

you can load some .js files but not all their functionality is supported yet.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)