[Plugins] Pode HTML Pack

From the Asset Store
Another 5 RPG Themes for Your RPG, RTS, or Fantasy Title!
  • Just to let everyone know. My method works.

In the eventsheet have the localStorage.getItem("MySavedKey") check for a non empty string every frame.

and reset it afterward

• Pode,

Thank you again so much for the great plugins. As usual, they have saved my bacon on a project.

On a new project I am attempting to use a div to show some text that users can copy to the clipboard and later paste into Excel. I can successfully copy on my Nexus 5 phone and on an iPad, but the CTRL-C copy doesn't work from desktop browsers. Any ideas?

Thanks again!

• After a little bit of troubleshooting, it appears that the problem might be related to the "Touch" object.

• I'm trying this plugin, but the page I need to iframe/embed has a Flash swf game in it and that doesn't show in this iframe.

Does anybody know how can I do for that swf to show?

I appreciate any help

• tumira Out of curiosity (and out of hope that you can answer quicker than I can grep and figure it out on my own) what did you do to stop the shakiness of the iFrame, and do you think it would fix the seeming similiar issue with the div plugin? If so, I don't mind manually changing my runtime if you would kindly let me know how you solved the issue.

theubie

sorry for late reply. Basically I removed the tick value in the plugin which will try to readjust the position every tick. You can try to look at the official "button" runtime or plugin to check. I just use that.

• Hey, Pode

Is there any way to disable/hide that border around the iframe, so only content is seen (or to make the border white)?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Just want know if I can with this plugin communicate between each Construct 2 Objects on Layout with project 1 <-> project 2 iFrame ?

Because I want make a game composed to 2 zones :

An image will be more explicit than words, so look at the attachment !

[attachment=0:2n94i92z][/attachment:2n94i92z]

So, is it possible ?

if yes a CAPX will be really useful !!

• Just to let everyone know. My method works.

In the eventsheet have the localStorage.getItem("MySavedKey") check for a non empty string every frame.

and reset it afterward

You have a demo can download, thanks

• Pode

Great plugin!

But are you still working on it?

Any idea whats causing the iFrame to disappear when using the browser plugins "request fullscreen"?

Ashley

Is an iFrame function possible to add to the browser plugin?

Its the only way(?) to display leadbolt ads.

I'm afraid to get banned from leadbolt because of this fullscreen problem.

• it is possible to make the borders of the iframe invisibles instead of grey?

• OK I FOUND HOW TO DEAL WITH THE BORDER, ADD THIS:

border: none;[/code:1r0scdfi]  in the HTML_iFrame_Pode properties under "Style"   it works
  • OK I FOUND HOW TO DEAL WITH THE BORDER, ADD THIS:

border: none;[/code:jz2aswcj]  in the HTML_iFrame_Pode properties under "Style"   it works 

Thanks, it works for me too

• Hey, Pode

I have a question about your plugin HTML_iFrame_Pode. I set it to an URL. It loads. User can scroll up and down. But when it comes to the bottom, the whole layout gets scrolled and black screen is seen.

I'm attaching a screenshot ...

[attachment=0:10ijnt2v]Black.png[/attachment:10ijnt2v]

You can try it on android (Install http://bit.ly/1wKDiNT, enter username, go to leaderboards, scroll to the bottom). What can I do to avoid that?

Thank you.

• i have also almost the same problem, check this https://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=123030&p=875821#p875821

• This just made my day!

Thank you so much Pode!

This plugin is great!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)