[Plugins] Construct2&3 Cordova Plugins

2 favourites
  • Hi,

i want to use CordovaNetworkInfo plugin, but i am getting the following error message:

"Javascript error!

Uncaught TeypError: Cannot read property 'type' of undefined http://localhost:50000/carnberrygame_Co ... _plugin.js, line 201 (col45)

This may be a bug in construct 2 or a third party plugin or behavior - please report it to the developer following the bug report guidelines.

Subsequent errors will be logged to the console."

could you please, share a manual or sample how to use the Plugin.

Thanks.

• Still waiting for your update on Cordova cli ver 7.x.

Do you need some help on cordova plugins bros? We still help you on github

• AndreasR

Psychokiller1888

tamixx

LennyHood

SamRock

jagoman

Sorry for making you wait long.

Will now going on supporting construct2/3 cordova plugins.

Thank you very much!

Sang Ki Kwon

Hi, i buy your plugin but plugin Cordova Facebook not working now??? I cant bulid on cocoon and phonegap. Error. Plase tell me

• Hi, i buy your plugin but plugin Cordova Facebook not working now??? I cant bulid on cocoon and phonegap. Error. Plase tell me

cranberrygame

Same here.... please help!

• tuzke

I am having same issue!

What is the error you are getting on Cocoon?

My Cocoon Build log says

"Could not get unknown property 'ANDROID_BUILD_SDK_VERSION' for project ':cordova-plugin-share-facebook:FacebookLib' of type org.gradle.api.Project."

cranberrygame Please help! We are stuck

• cranberrygame

can you add in facebook plugin to post score and retrieve scores from more than one leaderboard i.e by name of the leaderboard like cocoon plugin does?

• hello cranberrygame

yesterday i bought Cordova ScreenCapture Plugin, but i didnt work it on android and web. is there a user guide for plugins?

• This looks abandoned... developer is not active for months?

Is it worth buying?

• This looks abandoned... developer is not active for months?

Is it worth buying?

Nope. He fought to be able to sell his plugins in the scirra store and then left them alone and disappeared. Most of them need updated to even remotely work now.. sadly they should be removed the store.

• Ported construct2 cordova plugins to construct3 cordova plugins.

Download construct3 version (Download again)

Thanks Sang Ki Kwon

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ported construct2 cordova plugins to construct3 cordova plugins.

Download construct3 version (Download again)

Thanks Sang Ki Kwon

Thanks!

Been a long time since we've heard of you.

• Hello cranberrygame

Can you update your Appodeal plugin? I get Error on Phonegap Build. Unfortunately, the Appodeal developers will stop support of their plug-in for Construct in March 2018. If you could update and support your plug-in for C3, it would be cool!

• Hi all, can anyone help me, i'm using facebook plugin on cocoon, but have failed when compiling.

[quote:2j8zjdb3]* What went wrong:

A problem occurred evaluating project ':cordova-plugin-share-facebook:FacebookLib'.

Could not get unknown property 'ANDROID_BUILD_SDK_VERSION' for project ':cordova-plugin-share-facebook:FacebookLib' of type org.gradle.api.Project.

i do it as described in github https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordov ... e-facebook

the npm was gone, i tried installing on Cordova CLI, but it said not exist.

• cranberrygame plugins work with cordova cli ?

i try to install plugin, but cordova has not found the plugin in base ?

• Hello cranberrygame I'm curious why your Localnotification couldn't be used?

I'm using Cocoon.io Canvas+, and have tried with all of these installed plugins, of course in sequence.

1. com.github.michael79bxl.cordova.plugin.local-notification => App Crash when trigger notification 2. cocoon-plugin-notifications-android-local => Nothing happened when trigger notification and waiting for a while 3. cordova-plugin-local-notification (https://github.com/katzer/cordova-plugi ... ons#readme) => Also nothing happened when trigger notification and already waiting for a while
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)