[Plugins] Construct2&3 Cordova Plugins

2 favourites
  • Guys/Gals, Is cranberrygame really responding to all our issues? I haven't seen a response in ages!!

Or maybe Ashley , Tom & Kyatric should just disable this Asset until he responds. You cant continue selling plugins that dont work. I understand you dont want to support, but why sell things that dont work?

• Yep, these plugins shouldn't be sold anymore

• Let's hope Scirra understands the value of these plugins for their business, and just creates them as part of C3 ... with some sort of understandable instructions

• duplicated message

• AndreasR

Psychokiller1888

tamixx

LennyHood

SamRock

jagoman

Sorry for making you wait long.

Will now going on supporting construct2/3 cordova plugins.

Thank you very much!

Sang Ki Kwon

• cranberrygame

Awesome news! Thank you very much!

• Way to go cranberrygame

i bought your plugins a few days back,

i love them!

but i do not actually know what some of them actually do :p

is there a manual or explanation for these plugins?

Like on top of my head... what does webviewplus plugin does? is it a replacement for cocoon webview plus or should it be used with cocoon webviewplus??

and many more!

Thank you

• cranberrygame

Thank you for getting back to us.

Would love to have some updates on Admob (new Rewarded Ads), Chartboost not working, Adcolony updates

• I bought cranberry plugins two weeks ago,

Will i get to download the update when it comes???

• I bought cranberry plugins two weeks ago,

Will i get to download the update when it comes???

Right, you can get updated files too.

Thanks

Sang Ki Kwon

• AndreasR Thanks too

SamRock need to check from this party, Thanks

• cranberrygame

First of all I own you a lot, my games could not be completed without your plugins!

But to this day, I can't build more APK's using Cordova CLI with your plugins:

This is what I have:

1. I installed "Node.js version 6.11.1 x64"

2. After that I create a Project using "Cordova CLI version 7.0.1" and Cordova Android 6.2.3

3. I tried to add a plugin with this CLI command "cordova plugin add https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordov ... n-ad-admob" but it fails

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

CORDOVA CLI LOG:

cordova plugin add https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordov ... n-ad-admob

Installing "cordova-plugin-ad-admob" for android

Failed to install 'cordova-plugin-ad-admob': CordovaError: Failed to fetch plugin https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordov ... -admob-sdk via registry.

Probably this is either a connection problem, or plugin spec is incorrect.

Check your connection and plugin name/version/URL.

Error: cmd: Command failed with exit code 4294963228 Error output:

npm ERR! addLocal Could not install C:\Users\SILVA\AppData\Local\Temp\npm-5484-08a328fe\git-cache-f7d4e55a\b22949df24ccf9b5e3c743b7afde904a93d7f890

npm ERR! Windows_NT 10.0.15063

npm ERR! argv "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node.exe" "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node_modules\\npm\\bin\\npm-cli.js" "install" "https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-ad-admob-sdk" "--save"

npm ERR! node v6.11.1

npm ERR! npm v3.10.10

npm ERR! code EISDIR

npm ERR! errno -4068

npm ERR! syscall read

npm ERR! eisdir EISDIR: illegal operation on a directory, read

npm ERR! eisdir This is most likely not a problem with npm itself

npm ERR! eisdir and is related to npm not being able to find a package.json in

npm ERR! eisdir a package you are trying to install.

npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request:

npm ERR! C:\Users\SILVA\Desktop\Tetrahexes\node_modules\npm-debug.log

at C:\Users\SILVA\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\node_modules\cordova-lib\src\plugman\fetch.js:205:33

at _rejected (C:\Users\SILVA\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\node_modules\cordova-fetch\node_modules\q\q.js:864:24)

at C:\Users\SILVA\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\node_modules\cordova-fetch\node_modules\q\q.js:890:30

at Promise.when (C:\Users\SILVA\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\node_modules\cordova-fetch\node_modules\q\q.js:1142:31)

at Promise.promise.promiseDispatch (C:\Users\SILVA\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\node_modules\cordova-fetch\node_modules\q\q.js:808:41)

at C:\Users\SILVA\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\node_modules\cordova-fetch\node_modules\q\q.js:624:44

at runSingle (C:\Users\SILVA\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\node_modules\cordova-fetch\node_modules\q\q.js:137:13)

at flush (C:\Users\SILVA\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\node_modules\cordova-fetch\node_modules\q\q.js:125:13)

at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:73:7)

at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:104:9)

Error: Failed to fetch plugin https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordov ... -admob-sdk via registry.

Probably this is either a connection problem, or plugin spec is incorrect.

Check your connection and plugin name/version/URL.

Error: cmd: Command failed with exit code 4294963228 Error output:

npm ERR! addLocal Could not install C:\Users\SILVA\AppData\Local\Temp\npm-5484-08a328fe\git-cache-f7d4e55a\b22949df24ccf9b5e3c743b7afde904a93d7f890

npm ERR! Windows_NT 10.0.15063

npm ERR! argv "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node.exe" "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node_modules\\npm\\bin\\npm-cli.js" "install" "https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-ad-admob-sdk" "--save"

npm ERR! node v6.11.1

npm ERR! npm v3.10.10

npm ERR! code EISDIR

npm ERR! errno -4068

npm ERR! syscall read

npm ERR! eisdir EISDIR: illegal operation on a directory, read

npm ERR! eisdir This is most likely not a problem with npm itself

npm ERR! eisdir and is related to npm not being able to find a package.json in

npm ERR! eisdir a package you are trying to install.

npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request:

npm ERR! C:\Users\SILVA\Desktop\Tetrahexes\node_modules\npm-debug.log

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I kindly ask you to help me to fix this error, I'm sure that it can help other users too!

I have already purchased your plugins long time ago, and I'll be more than happy to buy them again using the Scirra Store in order to support your work.

Please let me know what do you thing.

Thanks.

• cranberrygame

Can you please add "show navigation bar" action in navigation bar plugin like you have added "show status bar" in status bar plugin, please?

Thank you

• cranberrygame

Hi,

i have 1.0.47 version uploaded by you on 2nd march 2017,

is there a new update?

if yes, how can i download it ... is it going to show on scirra store in my downloads?

if no, when can we expect updates and new features??

Thank you!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • cranberrygame

Hello, i use chartboost plugin, i build my project with phonegap for android and is working well.

But when i build for ios and run my project, chartboost no working.

Any help? Thanks!

Edit: I fix it (was something strange in code but it's ok now)!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)