[Plugins] Construct2&3 Cordova Plugins

• Hello cranberrygame ,

I bought your Cordova Plugin Package a couple of weeks ago and I have published an app using Cordova vibration (cordova-plugin-vibration). Now I get feedback from users that vibration does not work on their devices.

The devices are:

• Galaxy S7 Edge, Android 6.0
    • Zenfone 2, Android 5.0

However, on my Galaxy S5 with Android 5.1.1 it works fine.

Is there any possibility for you to fix this bug? You might understand that user's satisfaction is very important for our development team and for your's too, I guess.

• CreativeMind

Hi

cranberrygame_CordovaVibration_1.0.8.c2addon is an wrapper for cordova-plugin-vibration cordova plugin.

Need to report about that issue to the cordova native author (https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-vibration)

But no issue menu in that github so can not report that issue.

Need to think about reporting the issue to the author.

Thanks

Sang Ki Kwon

• Purchased the plugin pack yesterday, waiting eagerly! I know it says will respond in 24 hours..but I realllly want to finish the leaderboard part of my game

EDIT: I didn't know this was on the SCIRRA store, so I used the old paypal method that was on your original link

PLEASE send me the URL link! I purchased under the name nikolatesla20

• Purchased the plugin pack yesterday, waiting eagerly! I know it says will respond in 24 hours..but I realllly want to finish the leaderboard part of my game

EDIT: I didn't know this was on the SCIRRA store, so I used the old paypal method that was on your original link

Sent google drive invitation just now.

Thanks

Sang Ki Kwon

• Hi cranberrygame,

[quote:1xcetj99]nikolatesla20 wrote:

Purchased the plugin pack yesterday, waiting eagerly! I know it says will respond in 24 hours..but I realllly want to finish the leaderboard part of my game

Same here, I bought the plugin using the paypal method, under the name (anis chandoul) thank you very much !

Would appreciate a link as soon as possible

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi cranberrygame

I bought your plugin pack a short time ago, because I wanted to use the cordova media plugin. But when I add it to my project, it doesn't seem to do anything.

There are no events, actions or expressions available. Is it broken, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

• Hi cranberrygame,

[quote:3r8r5pke]nikolatesla20 wrote:

Purchased the plugin pack yesterday, waiting eagerly! I know it says will respond in 24 hours..but I realllly want to finish the leaderboard part of my game

Same here, I bought the plugin using the paypal method, under the name (anis chandoul) thank you very much !

Would appreciate a link as soon as possible

Hi

If not got google drive invitation email from me, reply.

Thanks

Sang Ki Kwon

• still unity ads not working i hope i can get a reply to this

• Hi, scirra members.

You can ask questions in the scirra store board from now on. ()

Thanks

Sang Ki Kwon

• Construct2 Cordova Plugins

https://www.scirra.com/store/construct2 ... ugins-1662

Including 96+ construct2 cordova plugins. (currently 87 plugins)

See all the plugins list from here: cranberrygame.github.io/request_ ... a_plugins/

You can also buy Games With Construct2 Cordova Plugins from here: scirra.com/store/games-with ... ugins-2718

*You can supported in scirra store board: construct2-cordova-plugins-plugins_t164385

Thanks

Sang Ki Kwon

i have purchased the plugin can i know how to use that because i using chartboost rewarded video but for me its not showing i can see in chartboost taht my app is succesfully integrated the sdk but not showing the video ads pelas help me

• Hello how are you?

I will export the application for Android. It has plugins

to Google login, facebook login, etc?

Thank you very much in advance.

• > Construct2 Cordova Plugins

> https://www.scirra.com/store/construct2 ... ugins-1662

>

> Including 96+ construct2 cordova plugins. (currently 87 plugins)

>

> See all the plugins list from here: http://cranberrygame.github.io/request_ ... a_plugins/

>

> You can also buy Games With Construct2 Cordova Plugins from here: https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with ... ugins-2718

>

> *You can supported in scirra store board: construct2-cordova-plugins-plugins_t164385

>

> Thanks

> Sang Ki Kwon

>

i have purchased the plugin can i know how to use that because i using chartboost rewarded video but for me its not showing i can see in chartboost taht my app is succesfully integrated the sdk but not showing the video ads pelas help me

Hi,

try example_cordovachartboost_requires id_sample app id.capx

(https://plus.google.com/102658703990850 ... EW7yxACRiL)

and do server setting https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordov ... er-setting

p.s caution: need chartboost server setting

Thanks

Sang Ki Kwon

• Hello how are you?

I will export the application for Android. It has plugins

to Google login, facebook login, etc?

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi,

Yes

CordovaGame plugin = google login

CordovaFacebook plugin = facebook login

Thanks

Sang Ki Kwon

• Hi cranberrygame

When I building my game with your cordova-plugin-game on XDK 2893 CLI 5.1.1 successful, and all work fine. But now when i upgrade and build on XDK 3522 CLI 5.4.1 or CLI 6.2.0 for android and ios - login don't work and achievements don't show. Any solution?

Thank you.

UPD: I found old version of my project with old version of cordova-plugin-game (1.0.118) and cordova-plugin-extras-google-play-services (1.0.3), build with XDK 3522 CLI 6.2.0 and this work fine (login and show achievements) . If update to new version (1.0.120) and (1.0.5) that again not work.

• Hello cranberrygame is it possible to track installs and uninstalls with your Google Analytics plugin?

I'm using it with XDK and its working v well tracking things like, time in the game, the current layout player is viewing, the level number etc.

It would be good to track data about total number of installs versus uninstalls but Im not sure how to do that... is it possible with this plugin?

thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)