[Plugins] Construct2&3 Cordova Plugins

• FredQ

Yes, now integrated into ScreenCapture plugin.

Phonegap Share:

Path usage was changed from sample.png => www/sample.png (default html dir)

+ ScreenCapture example (tag was added to ScreenCapture)

In summary,

You can share screen capture

In facebook: FacebookPB + ScreenCapture + FileTransfer (see new example capx in FacebookPB)

In other: Share + ScreenCapture (see new example capx in Share)

Thanks for your continuous interest which cheer me up.

Edit: added change log to Phonegap Share and Phonegap ScreenCapture plugin's readme.txt

• cranberrygame

I am interested only in the IAP & AdMob plugins just like SilverForce, could you cut me the same deal?

Thank you!

I'm interested in your IAP, since I'm having difficulty with Construct 2's official IAP plugin with Crosswalk. Is there a way to but it individually? I couldn't find it listed anywhere. Will there also be a tutorial on using it?

Thanks in advance... :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • thanks for making your IAP an admob plugins free i will definitely donate/buy you stuff once i get them up and running

H volkiller730, where you find the free IAP and Admob plugins (both from Cranberrygame, I assume). If they work out well, I'll be happy to donate also. Thanks in advance... :)

• jay333 i believe he removed them as C2 now ships with both. I see above you are having trouble using to builtin IAP plugin so was I. I was lucky I had kept Cranberrygames plugin. so hopefully He reply's to you or someone helps with using c2s IAP. I wish I could help but no one ever helped me so I dont know ow it works. With Cranberrys you have to put the billing in the Plugin but i have no Idea where it goes in C2s default. With cranberry it was also easy to no to right xdk third party plugin unlike c2 default. hope someone can help. There really need to be a tutorial or the manual updated on how to use IAP with C2

• jay333

volkiller730

HI,

Phonegap Admob and Phonegap IAP plugins are only included in full package.

Now, on 64% sale ==> $9

All plugins' install instruction is in doc/readme.txt's install phonegap plugin section.

IAP plugins' install instruction, too.

Try it. (Not so difficult)

Thanks

• cranberrygame I was trying to refer to the fact that the built in IAP is complemented. yours is great and and very well documented. I use you IAP plugin in my latest app Extreme CaveEscape. and am working on using some more of your plugins jay333 I was trying to say you should get cranberrys plugin if you cant figure the builtin ones out.

• volkiller730

Conraulate your IAP run.

But, official IAP plugin will also finally run.

Thanks

• I know it is completed it just doesn't have anything on how to set it up in the XDK (whatThirdpartyplugin? or where the BIlling key goes)

• volkiller730

Aha, c2 official IAP plugin's documentation about phonegap was missing.

• jay333

volkiller730

HI,

Phonegap Admob and Phonegap IAP plugins are only included in full package.

Now, on 64% sale ==> $9

All plugins' install instruction is in doc/readme.txt's install phonegap plugin section.

IAP plugins' install instruction, too.

Try it. (Not so difficult)

Thanks

Thanks cranberrygame for the kind reply. The sale sounds like a great deal. :)

So is your IAP for Crosswalk-Android users better (different) than the Scirra Official Version? Or will Scirra improve on their version soon (i.e. instruct where to insert 'billing key' as volkiller730 noted), so I should just wait for Scirra's version to catch up?

Also, I'm open to other ad alternatives than AdMob. How reliable/easy-to-use is LeadBolt for Crosswalk-Android? Does LeadBolt's future look promising or will it become obsolete soon? (Prefer to not invest in something new that might not last long. ;) By the way, Is it included in the full-package, or do I need to pay for it individually?

Again, thanks in advance... :) Jason

• jay333

If you have time and money to wait for the Scirra Official Version, you only need to wait.

I can't answer which is more better.

The decision is yours.

This is the game (Darth Crusher) which use Leadbolt plugin:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.retrobungalow.donttouchtheflames

Leadbolt ad seems good as much as Admob.

And you can just think the full package is that you share all plugins with me.

• Hey cranberrygame just a quick question, does your IAP plugin work with iOS yet? I've tried it on my iPod touch and keep seeing debug messages pop up and the documentation makes it sound like it's close, so I was wondering if it was nearing completion? If you need any help testing it, I can try to help

• gizmodude4

Last bug fix step remained on iOS.

But this may probably become duplicate work with Ashley's work, I think.

I'll think about your grateful suggestion, again.

Thanks

• cranberrygame in your Phonegap Game: show leaderboard and achievements (google play game and game center, SDK) PLugin is it possible to do incremental achievements?

• volkiller730

Is it needed?

Just unlock is deficient to make your game work properly?

Please, explain to me.

Thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)