[Plugins] Construct2&3 Cordova Plugins

• FredQ

I know Leadbolt do not supply sdk banner ad

So you can use LeadboltBannerJS (iframe)

• I have tried the LeadboltBannerJS plugin but it has no where to enter the ad id number?

The only actions are setting it visible/invisible and instance variables.

• FredQ

See attached capture

Thanks

• Go it. I dunno why but those options weren't there initially. I deleted the object and created another and all was good. Thanks!

• FredQ

Good!

• thanks for making your IAP an admob plugins free i will definitely donate/buy you stuff once i get them up and running

• volkiller730

Thanks

• Phonegap FacebookPB plugin (supports phonegap build service) came out.

Thanks

• Hello cranberrygame,

Is is possible to add a condition "If file exists" in the "File" plugin ?

Thank you.

• If it's possible can I request the condition for Leadbolt Plugin... "On interstitial ad closed" please?

• If i'm gonna pay I need some documentation bro! a video or something. We aren't all programmers lol.

• Full instructions are included with the plugins and examples so you will find them easy to use.

• I have a question for those using the IAP plugin.

How do you test purchases? For example, if I use one test user to buy the in app purchase, it will tell me that the user will always have the purchase whenever I restore purchases (even if I cancel the order). Do you create a Google new user account every time you want to re-test the purchase of an item?

• armaldio

Added the condition and redownload

New "Phonegap FileTransfer" plugin added, too.

FredQ

If it's possible can I request the condition for Leadbolt Plugin... "On interstitial ad closed" please?

==> replied

DARTH Crusher

Thanks

russpuppy

How do you test purchases? For example, if I use one test user to buy the in app purchase, it will tell me that the user will always have the purchase whenever I restore purchases (even if I cancel the order). Do you create a Google new user account every time you want to re-test the purchase of an item?

==> replied

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have a question for those using the IAP plugin.

If you do not consume the purchase after On Purchase Completed, the user always retain the purchase for restoring.

To sell a consumable IAP, you must call to consume it else they cannot rebuy it again as the item is already present on their Google account.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)