[PLUGIN] Updated LayoutTransition V1.2 - Layouts Transitions

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Complete the collection by purchasing Game and Film Logo Transitions Pt.2: Musical Loops
  • , good porting of Animate.css in C2 =) but I think it would be fair to specify the author

• Oxnard Added but , i did not think about it :p

• Now that you mentioned it... Animate.css could be really nice as object behavior

And by the way, great plug hmmg.

• shinkan i will work on that soon and thanks

• First thing - you got a little typo on first page. Just below "CREATE A BACKUP" should be "V1.2" instead of "V1.1".

Second thing - would it be possible to do something with that black background between transitions? Change the color or put some image preferably?

• shinkan , it will always be black

take a look at this picture

that's the HTML structure of the index.html file , when you export ,

what does the plugin do , is it apply animation on the Body that contains the Div that contains the Canvas that you see , so behind the Body there is nothing:p , there is the HTML Markup , but it's not good to apply things on that markup

if there was a canvas for each layout , it will be more easy and i can make smthng better than this plugin :p :p , but it will be a laggy app cause of multiple canvas elements and rendering :p

• Oh well... Black is probably better than nothing at all

• hi,

great plugin

i will be thankfull if you add effect like slide or bounce (left or right up or down) but looking like if we go to the second layout there is no distance between them (its like the layout are sticked)

thanks

• matrixreal it's something impossible , because , layouts are rendered in one element

this is what happens when you play the animation :

• hi,

great plugin

i will be thankfull if you add effect like slide or bounce (left or right up or down) but looking like if we go to the second layout there is no distance between them (its like the layout are sticked)

thanks

Because of how layouts (and this plug-in) work that will be near impossible..

Only way I can think of to do that, would be to use a screenshot from the old layout (loaded it in the next) and a screenshot from the new layout and moving them with the lite-tween-behaviour, destroying the screenshots and revealing the new level after the "transition"

• wow!!!!!!!!!!

What a great plguin for me

thanks a lot!

• LittleStain i am trying to convert your idea into reality , but there will be only Slide effects at first , and it's pretty complex :p

fongka2 you are welcome

• hi,

great plugin!!

when I try to put 2 different buttons in one layout with the same effect links do not works...

instead if I put different effects it's work

anyone knows how to do?

thanks

• sandronize sorry but i never use effects in Construct 2 :p

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sorry for effects I mean css property like FadeIn or FadeOut and so on....

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)