[Plugin] : Unistroke Gesture Recognizer

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Multistroke Gesture Recognizer and Recorder for Construct 3
  • Great!

Thnx for the plugin,

• Hi there,

I just started using the Unistroke Gesture Recognizer for two of my games. I love the plugin! Great Job! I just have a few questions if you can possibly help me:

1. I am trying to create custom gestures using one touch (or finger) and it is interfering with the other gestures. I was wondering if there was a way to delete some of the gestures without messing up the code.

2. Also, I am trying to create a line or swipe gesture with one finger but it does not register with the plugin. I was wondering if there was a way to have it recognize a straight line without drawing it.

3. Were you able to update the plugin to have multi-touch added yet?

Thanks again.

• KJ7 : I'm going to answer you here (I read your PM). You can't remove the original gestures. One simple way to do that however is to open the "runtime.js" file and remove the line with the various gestures to only keep the one you want.

I don't really understand your second point.

For the third point, "multi-touch" can mean various things in that context. If you are talking about gesture where you lift your finger in the middle of the gesture, the original algorithm isn't going to work (the authors of the paper only made ii to work with unistroke gestures). If you mean tracing a gesture with several fingers on the screen, each finger doing a different motion, you need to check each finger as a "separate gesture", and validate the whole if and only if all the separated gestures are validated.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Pode i'm unfortunately not having much success with your plugin

it only "recognizes" the first gesture for me... no matter how many custom pointlists i add to a type... am i doing something wrong?

please check the attached .capx

• Could anyone please tell me how to create predefined custom gestures?

• I tried to implement your plugin in my game after being referred here, but when I put in the events and tried to reverse engineer the system, the result text just pops up "Gesture:" and nothing else. If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them. Just a few ideas, my layout/window size is around 32x64, and perhaps I am missing some other plugin or info/data.

Thanks

cementtruckgames

---------------------------------------

Sorry, fixed the problem, I had forgotten to put the object on the Layout. Rookie Mistake!

Thanks,

cementtruckgames

• what if I want to use gesture of my own ? whether there are tutors to use this plugin ?

Thanks

• Hi there, first of all great stuff.

I'm trying to add new gesture but I can't seems to understand how it's working, i took the capx an so on but once I have the differents points coordinates, where should i put them ?

Thank you in advance

• l m not understand have tutorial video ?

• hi, can this plugin be updated??? its really good but sadly is having some javascript errors when deleting the defined gestures...

• how do you create new shapes? I cant seem get it to work

I mean- how do you extract the shape to construct2, after making it in the demo

• do you have an example json file that contains shapes? How does that look like?

• Just copy the text from the demo:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/666 ... plate.capx

• Just copy the text from the demo:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/666 ... plate.capx

the problem is that whenever i tried to create my own gestures using the plugin's action inside c2 it gives me a javascript error

i know i can edit the code by hand and thats a way of putting my own gestures into it but the demo doesnt

give me the "codes" of the gesture the way i needed to put them on the runtime.js file, i think thats the only way to erase the already buildin gestures and create our own, to change by hand the runtime.js...

• Post a capx I guess.

Pode is probably gone for good.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)