[Plugin] TR_System

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Various general actions, conditions and expressions. A kind of extension to the native C2 System.

[Download this plugin with Armaldio's Plugin Manager] - just two clicks.

or download TR_System.c2addon directly

FEATURES

• Non dt affected Timers
    • Convertions between decimal, binary and hexadecimal numeral systems
    • Timestamp (both in seconds and milliseconds format)
    • Date with custom format (ex. "yy-mm-dd hh-ii-ss.u") and timezone offset
    • In-condition and in-action comments (if you need a standalone comment plugin, check

rexrainbow rex_comment plugin)

Open logical condition (equivalent of clean if statement from programming languages)

On Timestamp condition - allows to set an action for a particular time in future

Get current group name

Hashing functions: Base64, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512, Super64 (if you need more/different hashing functions or simply a stand alone dedicated plugin, check CB Hash plugin by Kyatric

Get screen aspect ratio, screen width, screen height (not the canvas, but screen)

Is in set (equivalent to in_array from programming

... and more

v1.5 update (2017-02-09)

• Is value in set (Value, {item1, item2, item...}) condition added: Is true when Value is equal to at least one of elements in set.

v1.4 update (2017-01-11)

• ScreenWidth expression added: Return the width of currently set screen resolution.
    • ScreenHeight expression added: Return the height of currently set screen resolution.
    • GetScreenRatio expression added: Return the (string) aspect ratio of the screen (ex. "16:9") or 0 (integer) if could not detect.
    • IsScreenRatio expression added: Check if screen aspect ratio is equal to "WidthRatio":"HeightRatio". Return 1 if true and 0 if false.
    • GCD expression added: Return the Greatest Common Divisor for a and b parameters or 0 if wasn't found.
    • Is screen aspect ratio(Width ratio, Height ratio) condition added: True when screen aspect ratio is equal to "Width ratio":"Height ratio".

v1.3 update (2017-01-09)

• GetTimerTimeLeft(tag) expression added: Return the remaining time before timer triggers (in milliseconds)
    • Fixed a bug when timer condition was checked before the particular timer tag was started

v1.2 update (2017-01-05)

• Hashing/encoding functions added: Base64, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512, Super64

v1.1 update (2017-01-02)

• Comment action fix

Full ACE table: http://tobyr.wtfgamesgroup.com/c2-plugins/tr_system-construct-2-common-additional-aces/

• Added a direct c2addon download link as I received PM's that some people have problems with downloading it via Plugin Manager.

• Probs to you for adding Download Manager support.

And great plugin, thanks. More minor stuff, but definitely helpful.

• Various general actions, conditions and expressions. A kind of extension to the native C2 System.

[Download this plugin with Armaldio's Plugin Manager] - just two clicks.

or download TR_System.c2addon directly

FEATURES

• Non dt affected Timers
    • Convertions between decimal, binary and hexadecimal numeral systems
    • Timestamp (both in seconds and milliseconds format)
    • Date with custom format (ex. "yy-mm-dd hh-ii-ss.u") and timezone offset
    • In-condition and in-action comments
    • Open logical condition (equivalent of clean if statement from programming languages)
    • On Timestamp condition - allows to set an action for a particular time in future
    • Get current group name
    • Hashing functions (coming soon)
    • ... and more

Full ACE table: http://tobyr.wtfgamesgroup.com/c2-plugins/tr_system-construct-2-common-additional-aces/

Gratis friend.

• Thank you very much for this - some very useful additions.

• nice addition to C2 GJ Toby

• Thank you guys! Glad you found it useful .

I just updated plugin to v1.2. Added encryption expressions.

v1.2 update (2017-01-05)

• Hashing/encoding functions added: Base64, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512, Super64
  • Version 1.3 available now.

v1.3 update (2017-01-09)

• GetTimerTimeLeft(tag) expression added: Return the remaining time before timer triggers (in milliseconds)
    • Fixed a bug when timer condition was checked before the particular timer tag was started
  • Version 1.4 available now.

v1.4 update (2017-01-11)

• ScreenWidth expression added: Return the width of currently set screen resolution.
    • ScreenHeight expression added: Return the height of currently set screen resolution.
    • GetScreenRatio expression added: Return the (string) aspect ratio of the screen (ex. "16:9") or 0 (integer) if could not detect.
    • IsScreenRatio expression added: Check if screen aspect ratio is equal to "WidthRatio":"HeightRatio". Return 1 if true and 0 if false.
    • GCD expression added: Return the Greatest Common Divisor for a and b parameters or 0 if wasn't found.
    • Is screen aspect ratio(Width ratio, Height ratio) condition added: True when screen aspect ratio is equal to "Width ratio":"Height ratio".

Trivial example usage of some of new features.

• Marking this topic 4 myself to get notified for updates (in View your posts). Sorry to bother.

• Of wow, the GCD expression will be of huuuuuuge use for me.

THANKS!

(this will make some event sheets a lot smaller)

• some useful stuff here, keep it up

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • v1.5 update (2017-02-09)

• Is value in set (Value, {item1, item2, item...}) condition added: Is true when Value is equal to at least one of elements in set.

This is a small update yet with a very handy feature. Below you can see a comparison of some possibilities.

• Very nice plugin, im currently using every feature of it ... but i have a problem! GetTimestamp gives me an error, while GetFullTimestamp is working just fine. Can you look into this?

EDIT: SHA256 gives also an error on use, while the other both work.

• Very nice plugin, im currently using every feature of it ... but i have a problem! GetTimestamp gives me an error, while GetFullTimestamp is working just fine. Can you look into this?

EDIT: SHA256 gives also an error on use, while the other both work.

Thanks for letting me know! I was refactoring the plugin earlier and made some silly mistakes. Please download the latest version. The bugs are now fixed.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)