[PLUGIN] "Share" Popup Fixed (Fb, G+, Twitter etc.) V3.5

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Pack filled with intense 10 single futuristic Grenade Launcher shot sound effects.
  • Hi, is there any way to share to facebook via inappbrowser? Which means you can stay in the app when sharing.

• Hey,

Just purchased your plugin, it's been hours and no email. Are you sending the emails manually?

• Hey,

Just purchased your plugin, it's been hours and no email. Are you sending the emails manually?

Sorry yes I'm mailing the emails manually.

Hi, is there any way to share to facebook via inappbrowser? Which means you can stay in the app when sharing.

Yes it is possible, i will look at it later.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The Facebook share is useless. It simply opens a browser windows to share instead of opening the native facebook app on the phone for sharing.

Unless I'm missing something.

I don't want the facebook share to open Chrome, I want it to be able to share within the native FB app on the phone. Is that even possible?

I see it on virtually every app, yet construct 2 doesn't have a simple "share" button that lets you choose on what app to share.

• The Facebook share is useless. It simply opens a browser windows to share instead of opening the native facebook app on the phone for sharing.

Unless I'm missing something.

I don't want the facebook share to open Chrome, I want it to be able to share within the native FB app on the phone. Is that even possible?

I see it on virtually every app, yet construct 2 doesn't have a simple "share" button that lets you choose on what app to share.

Is your app build by intel xdk ?

• > The Facebook share is useless. It simply opens a browser windows to share instead of opening the native facebook app on the phone for sharing.

>

> Unless I'm missing something.

>

> I don't want the facebook share to open Chrome, I want it to be able to share within the native FB app on the phone. Is that even possible?

>

> I see it on virtually every app, yet construct 2 doesn't have a simple "share" button that lets you choose on what app to share.

>

Is your app build by intel xdk ?

Yes, is there another option to build apps using C2?

• Hi,

I want to include pictures into the facebook posts created by the addon. As you have already mentioned in earlier posts, I will need my own php hosting server for this.

Is there any free php hosting service which works with your addon? Maybe some of the other users are using free hosting services, any suggestions?

• I seem to have found a little bug on the share plugin.

When i share to facebook, it takes the title and metadata from the URL that im redirecting too. (in this instance Google Play)

So i cannot show my score or make any specific title on facebook.

Any ideas?

• >

> > The Facebook share is useless. It simply opens a browser windows to share instead of opening the native facebook app on the phone for sharing.

> >

> > Unless I'm missing something.

> >

> > I don't want the facebook share to open Chrome, I want it to be able to share within the native FB app on the phone. Is that even possible?

> >

> > I see it on virtually every app, yet construct 2 doesn't have a simple "share" button that lets you choose on what app to share.

> >

>

> Is your app build by intel xdk ?

>

Yes, is there another option to build apps using C2?

Cranberrygames share plugin is better for intel xdk.

Hi,

I want to include pictures into the facebook posts created by the addon. As you have already mentioned in earlier posts, I will need my own php hosting server for this.

Is there any free php hosting service which works with your addon? Maybe some of the other users are using free hosting services, any suggestions?

Weebe.nl standartly provides sharing but if you want your own domain name 000webhost.com supports it.

I seem to have found a little bug on the share plugin.

When i share to facebook, it takes the title and metadata from the URL that im redirecting too. (in this instance Google Play)

So i cannot show my score or make any specific title on facebook.

Any ideas?

Use Url shortening service like http://www.goo.gl

• Thanks!

• Having some issues with the plugin, sent you a PM

• Just bought the plugin, was it supposed to arrive in my email? or mail? Cant wait to put it to good use!

• Having some issues with the plugin, sent you a PM

PM'ed skype for live support.

Just bought the plugin, was it supposed to arrive in my email? or mail? Cant wait to put it to good use!

Mailed the plugin

• Hey thanks so much! works great! really happy with the outcome

• To everyone thinking about buying this addon: stctr offers great support! Give it a try!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)