[PLUGIN] "Share" Popup Fixed (Fb, G+, Twitter etc.) V3.5

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Pack filled with intense 10 single futuristic Grenade Launcher shot sound effects.
  • FredQ Yes V3 will contain that feature.

• Thanks. I bought the plugin this morning and am so far very happy with it, so thank you.

Can I request that when you share to whatsapp it actually sends the message rather than just putting the text the box for the user to then send. This is to prevent users from editing their score before sending the message.

As an example, see what happens when you share a video from YouTube to whatsapp, the message goes straight to send without user input.

• Is there anyway to share to Facebook using the app rather than the mobile browser?

• Hey how is V3 coming along?

• Thanks. I bought the plugin this morning and am so far very happy with it, so thank you.

Can I request that when you share to whatsapp it actually sends the message rather than just putting the text the box for the user to then send. This is to prevent users from editing their score before sending the message.

As an example, see what happens when you share a video from YouTube to whatsapp, the message goes straight to send without user input.

Nope, not possible.

Is there anyway to share to Facebook using the app rather than the mobile browser?

Not via this plugin, i don't know if it's possible to do that.

Hey how is V3 coming along?

Almost done.

• Do Google play rate works in crosswalk?

• Do Google play rate works in crosswalk?

Yes it does, and also facebook, google+ and twitter works in crosswalk.

• Is there a way to post the canvas snapshot as the image when sharing to Facebook?

It's possible with V3 now. Check your download link.

Hey how is V3 coming along?

V3 is live with screenshot upload function, pinterest is still in process will be available for v4 soon this week.

• Another question, how it works? Do I need create some facebook app? Or only i use this plugin and it share without apps...?

• Another question, how it works? Do I need create some facebook app? Or only i use this plugin and it share without apps...?

No need for facebook app or id, it uses a alternative process, check out the demos.

• V3 is live with screenshot upload function, pinterest is still in process will be available for v4 soon this week.

Thanks! about to download and test it out now.

• Oh my... I seem to have lost the download link. I'm an idiot.

I can provide proof of payment via PM, is there any way you could send it to me again?

• Oh my... I seem to have lost the download link. I'm an idiot.

I can provide proof of payment via PM, is there any way you could send it to me again?

Check your mail.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Got it! Thanks!

• Got it! Thanks!

You liked the new uploader function ?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)