[PLUGIN] Listview + 11 THEME + Sorting ** Update V1.5 **

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Pack of illustrator graphic styles. Make your own logos, game titles, or anything you want.
  • You can now filter the table using "FilterBy" action where you can set the text to filter with and select the column z-index based or -1 for all columns and finally set if it's sensitive case or not

I added 4 properties

Selected Row Background Color example "red" "#ff0000" "rgb(255,0,0)

Selected Row Text Color example "red" "#ff0000" "rgb(255,0,0)

Hover Row Background Color example "red" "#ff0000" "rgb(255,0,0)

Hover Row Text Color example "red" "#ff0000" "rgb(255,0,0)

you can now set the text color and background color for the hovered and selected Row

You are a f*cking genius, man! Thanks so much for this and for your e-mail explanation!

C2 creates an issue, you fix it. Wow.

(Tried to donate, but your donation link gives me an error "Connection reset". Do you have any other link that I can use?)

• Happy I helped and donation link fixed thanks for pointing that out my old domain expired a year ago :p :p :p

• Great plugin, thank you!

• Thank you

It's a great plugin, plus I'd like to know how to insert expression from other plugins into the columns. Does it only work with text?

See this example: does not work

Could you help me, thank you

• ocupado

If you want to combine expressions and text, it has to look like this:

expression & "text" & expression2 & "text2"[/code:1vc5z3tg]
    Example:
    [code:1vc5z3tg]List_MODELO.SelectedText & ":" & TextBox_NOME.Text & ":" & TextBox_IP.Text[/code:1vc5z3tg]
  • ocupado

If you want to combine expressions and text, it has to look like this:

expression & "text" & expression2 & "text2"[/code:lxnarr9y]
    Example:
    [code:lxnarr9y]List_MODELO.SelectedText & ":" & TextBox_NOME.Text & ":" & TextBox_IP.Text[/code:lxnarr9y]

Hi randomly, thank you very much for your attention. With your help I solved, the second example worked

• How do I do to save and load the listview when accessing the layout.

Whenever I add a line and I leave, when I return it does not appear.

The lines that were added disappear when I change layout

What is the best way to save to load later

Any examples?

• ocupado

Try to make the Listview global.

• ocupado

Try to make the Listview global.

Are you talking to json? Or global variable .. Could you make an example?

I need to save the lines that are created by the application ..

Is the global listview you speak of saving a row in each variable?

• The lines that were added disappear when I change layout

Setting the Listview to Global should fix that, but not saving it across closing and opening the application, if that's what you mean.

Here is a capx to demonstrate how to export the Listview content to LocalStorage (where LocalStorage can be easily replaced by NW.js filesystem), fully commented.

• While creating the above .capx, I ran into some issues that might be simplified by changing/updating the Listview plugin.

Some suggestions:

• Add a For each row condition plus a CurRow expression, returning the current row in the loop. If you got the time/motivation, you might wanna add a For each cell condition as well plus a CurCellX and CurCellY expression, returning the current row and cell index of the loop
    • Actually, this is a bug. When clicking on a row, the selectedRowIndex expression changes and the SelectedRowColor is applied, as intended. But, when you click a button outside the Listview, the background color resets back to the default color (as intended) while the selectedRowIndex expression stays the same as before. I would suggest to change the selectedRowIndex to -1 when the Listview is unfocused, so you are able to see when the user clicks outside the Listview. Alternatively, you could add a "On focus lost" event
    • I also noticed that when changing the selected row via the Select row at index action, the event On selection changed doesn't trigger. I think this should be the case
    • Last, but most importantly: A Change content at action would be freaking awesome. I would say that action should get the index of the row where you want to change the content and a content as parameters. With the current plugin, you have to remove a row and add a new one if you want to change the content of a row, which is a very tedious process. Adding the above-mentioned action would simplify this process a lot.

That's all. (Hope it's not too much)

Thanks for your awesome plugins!

• > The lines that were added disappear when I change layout

>

Setting the Listview to Global should fix that, but not saving it across closing and opening the application, if that's what you mean.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=down ... EZid0pBMWM Here is a capx to demonstrate how to export the Listview content to LocalStorage (where LocalStorage can be easily replaced by NW.js filesystem), fully commented.

randomly

Once again I thank you for your help.

Thank you for using your time

To make a .capx

I will test it and put into practice and in the future to create a database, firebase or something.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Very great plugin!!

Is it possible to use google fonts to adjust a cell's font face?

many thanks,

vargazso

• Kindly asking for Your help. I'm trying to remove rows from the listview, but if "allow sort" is Yes, then at the next header click (sorting) all the removed rows will be back again. How should I remove rows, when "allow sort" is on?

many thanks in advance,

vargazso

• Bro , possible to add textbox inside the list? :p

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)