[PLUGIN] Google Map

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Please anyone let me know if it is possible. How do ı add an image for caption. I cant make it with expressions. İt dosen't allowed this.

• 1.03 - Fix minifier bugs

delgado - I'm sorry I didn't take the time to see what's wrong with the map placement - I'll check this later - But your other problem won't occur anymore now.

• Fix a https protocol bug
    • Fix a graphical bug
    • Add a new 'Refresh map' action (in case of the builtin refresh method might not be enough in some case)
  • I test your plugin on chrome map looks buggy

I must switch browser on fullscreen (f11)and this is only way to work map

OP posted a new version, not sure if it fixes this, but when I used the plugin if you were to resize the map at the wrong time this would happen. I fixed it when I edited OP's plugin, but dont remember the fix now lol

Hi, setting a new marker point w. geolocation data. However, it doesn't move to view the new marker but stays at some location with an initial marker not my setting. Any help and ideas? or should i use function destroy first and then set. thanks.

A couple new functions would be good.

I modded the OP code a bit to do this:

Add geo tags, remove certain ones, remove all, click handlers (so when you click on one you can do something with it in construct), click on map to add a geo tag.

I was going to go further and allow for changing the tag images and such but never got to it.

As for

• good sugestion will be great if septeven upgrade his plugin

• What/Who is OP ?

And AGAIN, I repeat that I did this plugin when I started to learn javascript 2years ago - I always said that I have to totally re-code this plugin but I have a life beside - I'll do implement every function you'll need asap ...

• What/Who is OP ?

And AGAIN, I repeat that I did this plugin when I started to learn javascript 2years ago - I always said that I have to totally re-code this plugin but I have a life beside - I'll do implement every function you'll need asap ...

septeven you are OP (Original Poster).

I was not asking you for functions. I took it upon myself to build said functions that were missing that I posted

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Nice!

• The second part of my post was about the general request, not specially personnal to you.

• Hi septeven

I want to know if there are a easy way to change the "zoom" with a C2 action.

Thanks anyway to share your work, it is very usefull to me!

• NRABrazil

I may be able to add it.

• septeven

Thank you a lot!

• Had anyone successfully overplayed sprites on the map?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)