[Plugin] Ajax RSA

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • I must be the only one that has integrated this plugin and tested it thoroughly enough... I'm guessing nobody else found this error. I guess I'll try to debug it later.

Yeah did not used it yet, but i got a project where this plugin is very useful.

• bluebobbo - thanks for the heads up. I'm planning on integrating this to my project some time next week, so your comments will come in handy.

• Hi bluebobbo, i guess know why you have problem.

Specifically, $_SESSION['token'] does not hold a value. I couldn't find anywhere in any of the files where $_SESSION['token'] was assigned a value, thus the array_search wasn't matching anything. Also note, that array_search's second parameter must be the array, so it'd actually be array_search($_SESSION['token'], $arr_data['token']) for valid syntax. There is a value in $arr_data['token'], just none in $_SESSION['token'].

Do you have generate your token in first ? To generate a new token (that is an element in $_SESSION['token']) you must call the PHP script without url data, like that :

Then, you can get back this token in Construct2 with AJAXRSA.LastData and use it for next request to secure your data.

Silly question : Do you have a session_start(); at the top of your PHP Script ?

I hope you will resolve your problem with that.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Shakalu

Yes I have session_start() initiated.

Yes make the request for the token, first, then use that token to secure further actions.

[attachment=0:33kqedpf][/attachment:33kqedpf]

• Unfortunately, I do not see the source of your problem.

Here an online test : http://www.payondev.fr/projet/ajaxrsatest/index.html

Here are the sources of this test (.capx format and the complete folder on ftp):

CAPX : http://www.payondev.fr/projet/ajaxrsatest/ajaxrsatest.capx

COMPLETE FOLDER : http://www.payondev.fr/projet/ajaxrsatest/ajaxrsatest.zip

I hope this will be useful to you.

Try this project, if it doesn't work maybe it is a problem from hosting configuration i don't know. :/

Note : Don't forget to modify URL at lines 35~36 in 'ajax.php'

• Hi! I got an announcement from Google Play: your application contains static link to OpenSSL-version which has several vulnerabilities. I suspect this has something to do with Your plugin because it came up when I added Ajax RSA -plugin (which is a great plugin, btw) - are You going to update the SSL-library or am I totally wrong with my accusations? Thanks in advance

• Hi! I got an announcement from Google Play: your application contains static link to OpenSSL-version which has several vulnerabilities. I suspect this has something to do with Your plugin because it came up when I added Ajax RSA -plugin (which is a great plugin, btw) - are You going to update the SSL-library or am I totally wrong with my accusations? Thanks in advance

Exporting Crosswalk intel xdk ? Set crosswalk version to 10 : )

• Hey guys...I'm going through the same problems. How do you solve?

I'm using AJAX plugin (with GET and POST method request)...on my PC, it works fine, but on my android, it fails.

My intel xdk is 3522 (with Cordova CLI 6.2.0).

Please, help me.

• Hi all,

I received a question in my personnal mailbox, I bring the answer here too, it can be useful.

In PHP script, how choose between these 2 lines ?

It depends how you wish to transfer the data: POST method (Post to URL) or GET method (Request URL)

Regards.

• Shakalu,

The php library ajarsa have composer implementation?

• Hi, nice plugin. Im trying to use but im try many ways to send data to the server, but data always go empty.

what im doing wrong?

• Hello dear collegues!

I really need this plugin for encryption, the links are outdated and can not download neither the plugin nor the examples/doc.

I will apreciate your help (if you got any other encryptiom plugin that is not XOR also greatly appreciate)

Best Regards

• I also need badly this plugin... any help will be appreciated

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)