[plugin] 3D using Copperlicht

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • Yes delgado it's really hard to do good job

I spend 2 hours making some tests after having the same problems using a previous release ...

The copperlicht plugin don't like "minifying the code" when exporting the project -> black screen, don't like using the new loader mode with or without progress % text / logo / progress bar -> black screen ... There is also some graphics bugs sometimes if not cleaning the background using the correct project property ... and now new unknown problems ;-( ...

Perhaps it's not a C2 problem this time ... i change my java version and   seems also something change on dropbox ... it's really difficult to find a way to make this plugin work now ;-(

• i do this same things and update to newest (i think) version of java 7 still dont work. But how other links with test room works?

• So i download the plugin but get nothing. I have it, put it in my docs folder, and it tells me that i don't have the plugin when i start the .capx. what now?

• You must put the "copperlicht3D" extracted plugin folder in the C2 sub folders like this : "Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins\copperlicht3d".

"Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins\copperlicht3D\common.js"

"Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins\copperlicht3D\copperlicht.js"

"Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins\copperlicht3D\edittime.js"

"Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins\copperlicht3D\PluginIcon.ico"

"Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins\copperlicht3D\runtime.js"

All new objects plugins worked like that ;-p

• CreatedorMade roomtest works for you?

btw any one know how to fix this example?

• You must put the "copperlicht3D" extracted plugin folder in the C2 sub folders like this : "Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins\copperlicht3d".

"Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins\copperlicht3D\common.js"

"Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins\copperlicht3D\copperlicht.js"

"Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins\copperlicht3D\edittime.js"

"Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins\copperlicht3D\PluginIcon.ico"

"Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins\copperlicht3D\runtime.js"

All new objects plugins worked like that ;-p

Thanks, I just couldn't figure it out.

• I added a new version. It works with the latest C2 99 release. The version fixes the gray screen by running some javascript to modify the css of the borderwrap div element and to append the copperlicht canvas to the c2canvasdiv div.

I also added all the files required to run the Room sample into the Capx file (by using the files feature of C2). Now you should be able to run the sample straight from C2's "Run Layout" command.

• works better from dropbox thanks :)

• Hi, I have a problem and I can't find any solution. I implemented the CopperCube level into my project, the level is loaded but I can see the copperCube map only on the left side of my canvas, and is width is only about 10 px. What I am doing wrong? : ( Here's an URL with a screenshot Image

• wildmedia is your Construct2 layout set to "transparent"?

• Thank you very much! You saved me :) Silly me xD

• juantar

Any updates in this?

• irina : nope, But the plugin should work in its current functionality. You are more than welcome to fork the plugin and develop more stuff with it. One think I think it needs is a rewrite of some of the functions that create too many vector objects on the fly.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • a bit late, but i was once facing a similar problem and fixed it with a bit of backwards coding, i guess

basically, instead of relying on collision to stop the char when touching the wall, i prevented buttons to be pressed.

so the player could not walk forward into the wall, and only go the other direction.

when the player stopped touching the wall, all movements unlock again.

it's be a bit more difficult in 3D tho. but i hope it could be of any help

great work btw.! love it!

• Thanks nice work

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)