[plugin] 2D Starfield Shape

0 favourites
  • 13 posts
From the Asset Store
2d mushroom sprite 2d game character enmy sprite game art
  • Hi l&g

Here is another gift from me to all C2 Users..

This time i would like share 2d starfield with Shape image, this mean you can load image instead of Dot.

Tech info: Propreties: X speed, Y speed; Starcount eg 300;

The stars are dispatched in 8 layers..

for more info please PM ;

After inserting 2dstarfieldshape plugin in your project;

In propreties you have a Name of Shape File, this one is absolutely must present on your project.

For example; Import FILE star.png in your projet this file goes to FILES drawer.

live demo:

http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/plugin/2dshape/

rar file with .capx included..

http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/plugin/2dstarfieldshape.rar

To open .capx you must have protracker plugin ;

PS; Dont forget to use Chrome with all my plugin; C2 is perfectly synchronized with Chrome requestanim timer , you have max Speed with it ;

Have Fun

• Thank you so much.

Really feeling the miggy vibe with this.

• Once again, "Thanks".

"miggy vibe"

I'm just feeling old…

• Once again, "Thanks".

"miggy vibe"

I'm just feeling old…

I passed 'feeling old' a long time. I'm just old

• is this plugin working under Android?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • is this plugin working under Android?

This plugin works under all platforms supporting web-apps in respective browsers.

• pfiuuuw really easy to use XD 1 line of events lol exellent plugin Gigatron

• i have JUST a HUGE problem your plugin is making me mad, each time i try to enter a value in my events with the number 2, 22, 20 etc, IT select the NAME of your plugin as a value, and thats is really really boring to change everytime.

please CORRECT correct that problem.

• also i would like to know if its possibel to use sprites?

i would like to make the stars changing colors so i did 4 stars with 4 differents colors but how to use that with your plugin?

• imothep85

Rather than multi-post, why not use the 'pencil' icon and just edit your post. It causes much less forum 'static'.

Also, Gigatron has kindly created a raft of very useful plugins. For you to then post:

[quote:2bg0dhxm]

i have JUST a HUGE problem your plugin is making me mad, each time i try to enter a value in my events with the number 2, 22, 20 etc, IT select the NAME of your plugin as a value, and thats is really really boring to change everytime.

... is a bit impolite. No-one else seems to take issue with it.

If you have an issue with it, then politely state it. Don't use capitals to insist on action.

• i have JUST a HUGE problem your plugin is making me mad, each time i try to enter a value in my events with the number 2, 22, 20 etc, IT select the NAME of your plugin as a value, and thats is really really boring to change everytime.

It's not a problem , it's just auto completion system. For example if you type 'c' you got CanvasSnapshot.

all autocompletion system on the editors working so.

if you want type 2 ; then type 2+space+enter.

if 22 continue type ..22+enter etc..

to change sprites see .capx example and edit the stars.png files like st1.png with color; st2.png with another color etc...

• thanks XD i found a solution for animated stars, playing with time and differents png

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)