C2 Plugins and Behaviors List

6 favourites
From the Asset Store
Template for scrollable list, fully documented in comment and video
  • is there any plugin which allows you to write files, like ini plugin for first construct or something? id like to make game saving this way instead of local storage

• Is there an agum plugin that enables and disables the smartphone flash lad?

• Kyatric just a heads up I renamed my plugin from "CSS Import" to "Import" after updating it. Perhaps you can list it as Import (Previously "CSS Import") or something along those lines in case people come looking for the old version. The plugin thread has been updated to reflect this as well

• McKack: Modified, thanks.

• I need a plugin to do this for me: play the audio if it is downloaded, or if not, download it

does anybody know something like this? its a popular action. thank you

• morti: The standard audio plugin already does that.

Read the manual and check the How do I forums.

Use the standard Audio plugin, and use the Preload action and "Preloads complete" condition.

• thank you very much (:

• Wahhh thanks

• Hi, I've been away from C2 for a while, and I'm trying to open a past project. It said I needed to install a list of missing plugins and behaviors. I found all but one! I searched the list here and Google, but I can't locate. Without it, I can't open the project

This is the plugin I need: Behavior 'Tween' by Christopher Stanley

Any help locating this one, of how to possibly tell C2 to forget that behavior, it would be great!

Thanks

• danalog try my dropbox I have many add there you might find it there

• danalog try my dropbox I have many add there you might find it there

Thanks Lordshiva, I didn't see the plugin. I'm afraid that tween plugin was a unique find back in the day and my backups are corrupt. Is there a way to trick C2 by making a plugin with the meta data matching the name and author?

Thanks

• : Complex. Not only will you need the exact same data, you'll especially need the editime.js to contain a definition of the exact same actions, using the same parameters, properties, and so on.

Sounds like an old behavior, or perhaps one you got from an external source from these forums, as I really do not remember such a behavior, nor the name of the author rings any bell.

• There's always the option of removing the plugin from the capx outside of C2:

• Thanks guys, I guess the only solution is R0J0hound's. I'll try that, nothing to lose since I'm locked out anyway.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • i have a bug with DragRotate Behavior

it crashes every time, do someoen has a solution??

i need to use a drag & rotate to my sprite with the mouse object

i added the wrap touch object but problem persist

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)