[Behavior] Platform+ An enhanced behavior

1 favourites
From the Asset Store
Wanting to do a Shot n Run game easily? Here is your chance!
  • Thanks so much for this, I can't wait for the future changes, dash, crouch, etc... Keep it up the good work.

• please can you put the option to enable the wall jump with events.

thank you

great project.

• Hey! The demo looks awesome but I can't get the download to work. Just seeing a 503 error when I try and download. I know this should be temporary but just wanted to check if this file is still available.

Thanks!

• Hey! The demo looks awesome but I can't get the download to work. Just seeing a 503 error when I try and download. I know this should be temporary but just wanted to check if this file is still available.

Thanks!

There you go

[attachment=0:1zp5btwr][/attachment:1zp5btwr]

• Is this still in development? The plugin is awesome but i need an event to disable the wall jump =S

• thanks its useful

but can you put and editable Demo coz i don't know how to change the player animation also the player face directions

Sorry am new here

• thanks its useful

but can you put and editable Demo coz i don't know how to change the player animation also the player face directions

Sorry am new here

You can learn about that in the tutorials section, look for Platformer tutorials, there are a bunch.

• Is this still in development? The plugin is awesome but i need an event to disable the wall jump =S

Yeah I'd love to be able to disable the walljump!

• Looks great, any updates to this?

• If I don't use default controls I can't control the jump height.

Any idea how to fix that?

• Great behavior! Thanks for sharing! o/

• Just updated this to have all latest scirra functionality up to Release 191.

I still think my implementation of hold jump feels better, no offence Scirra.

Also

Changes in version 1.5

-Added functionality to enable or disable Wall Jump as requested

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Maybe the next builds may feature ledge hanging ? I'm using your plugin in my library and I can only compliment you! It's really great!

• hazneliel Any chance of adding "force jump" to the plugin ( not referring to star wars )? We need to force the jump while we are hanging in the air ( double jump wont help us) . Best! M

• This is a great behavior. I'm wondering if there is a way to use the wall clinging state as an animation trigger (the way it can be done with "On Jump", "On Moved", etc.)? I want to make a character cling to and jump off walls but I want the appearance to change when that happens.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)