[Behavior] LiteTween

• Thanks .

• is it possible to tween on a certain image point? I want to tween on an angle, around a pivot point.

• Very grateful to have to have found this behavior. I just started with Construct 3 and LiteTween, and am wondering if there's any way to use the random function (or a random value) in the Target property of the behavior. Thanks in advance and happy holidays.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • netdzynr

Sure you can. Just use the action Set target and write your random value

Best to set both X-Y or width-height even if one of them is the same

• OK, thanks, but how can this be done with looping (ie Flip Flop, Ping Pong) enabled? I want the Target to continuously change with random values, as opposed to assigning a single random value at start.

• netdzynr What exactly do want to accomplish?

You can use the "On tween end" or "On tween reverse end" to assign a new random value and start the tween again

• What I'm doing is setting the height of a sprite (one value only, not using a point location). I want the sprite's height to continuously animate to different random values, like a bar in a bar chart that constantly changes. I'll look at On tween end, but thanks for letting me know if there's some other method I should use for this. Appreciate your expertise!

• netdzynr

Just messing around with this. I made this in C2, I don't know if you can open it in C3

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fd8w8xgkz0b4e ... .capx?dl=0

• Cipriux

OMG, that's perfect, and you even included audio! And I see there's a choose function I didn't know about. Christmas comes early! Thank you so much! (FYI, seems to work fine in C3)

• lunarray

I do not think the capx demonstrative of the Apples, with the function stretch.

Could you give me the download link?

• I'm trying to insert a delay between the triggering of an opacity tween of 6 sprite instances. Seems like it should be straightforward, but regardless of what I try, all sprites begin their tween behavior at the time. I have this setup in the event sheet:

What am I missing?

• netdzynr

Condition "For loop" will run in a tick, it won't hold by system wait second action.

• netdzynr

The way C2 works is different than most people will find intuitive

Put the wait in front and set wait time as 0.5*loopindex , or 0.5*(loopindex+1)

• Cipriux

Thank you so much -- your solution worked for me. Now I remember reading about the loop delay method somewhere. Many thanks!

• Cipriux

OK, I have the wait at the front of the loop. Now I'm wondering how to detect when all the animations are done -- I need to delay any further code execution until the tween of the last sprite has completed. I know it's possible to compare tween values but I'm at a loss to find a way to halt the code. The idea is like this:

Do some animations

wait until all animations are complete

Do more animations

Do final animations

Execute remaining code

Can you offer a suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)