[Behavior] LiteTween

• im unable to replicate my problem on a smaller project, so it might not even be the tweens.

if ill mange to replicate it ill ask again, anyway thanks for now.

• Hi there! I'm having trouble with exported project to desktop (NW.js v0.15.0) using LiteTween v1.7. The project will freeze with "Uncaught TypeError: q.Xg is not a function" show up in console log. It run fine in preview, though.

Here is the code I use to replicate the problem on project of any size. Put it in and export. Project will crash on either win32 and win64 export. I have not test on OSX and Linux:

I have switched from LiteTween v1.7 to v1.5 and there is no crash using the same code.

Cheers!

Attached here is .capx file of mine to test out the problem:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6608370/LiteTween1.7.capx

EDIT: I downloaded the LiteTween Demo CAPX and export that, it also replicate the same problem.

• Hello there!

I really love this plugin! But i have one question. Can i set a x tween and a y tween. Becouse i want to combinate some tweens.

Exemple:

http://gizma.com/easing/

Thanks!

• Add two LiteTweens to have separate settings; one for X, one for Y.

• Add two LiteTweens to have separate settings; one for X, one for Y.

Thank you! I got it!

It works!

• Divona

Hello, can you please try redownloading the zip from the first page for 1.7 and try again? Looked like you downloaded the first version of 1.7, which has a bug that got fixed in 24/6/2016. I tried downloading your capx here and exported it successfully without error.

EDIT:

I just tested it again with minification and it does break. I'll go check out if the fix is easy and fix it later.

• Divona

Okay, I fixed the minification thingies. The download is at the first page like usual.

• Divona

Okay, I fixed the minification thingies. The download is at the first page like usual.

Hi lunaary, I still have the same problem using the new update. As you have suspected, it sure does have something to do with minification, as the exported project without using "minify script" sure does work.

Now it appears that a new error has occure as well. "Uncaught TypeError: n.Kk is not a function"

On LiteTween Demo CAPX, no problem export without minify, but with minify it give out "Uncaught TypeError: e.To is not a function" right from the start.

• Divona

Okay that was stupid of me >.< I fixed it, and put the zip file with wrong name at the dropbox so what you are downloading is the same version with error. This time it would work. Please try download it again.

• Divona

Okay that was stupid of me >.< I fixed it, and put the zip file with wrong name at the dropbox so what you are downloading is the same version with error. This time it would work. Please try download it again.

With the new update, there is no problem with the minify export now. Thank you for the fix! This is one very handy behavior for Construct 2.

• Can someone please post a link to the Easetween Mod file? I can't find it anywhere and i'm looking for it for an older project of mine.

thanks!

• Sure, read the full first post in this topic.

• When using the "initialize tween" action is there any way to type a variable in th target fieldor system expression?

right now the only work around i can figure out that works is to add 2 additional actions (set target x, set target y) after it.

• justifun

It is a string, if it is a position tween you can use "700,200" in the target to tween to x=700, y=200. If you want to use variable let's say MyTargetX and MyTargetY, you can turn those two variable into string by entering

MyTargetX & "," & MyTargetY

into the target field.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • justifun

It is a string, if it is a position tween you can use "700,200" in the target to tween to x=700, y=200. If you want to use variable let's say MyTargetX and MyTargetY, you can turn those two variable into string by entering

MyTargetX & "," & MyTargetY

into the target field.

Hi, the links on the first page do not seem to be working. Can you please verify ?

Regards

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)