Babylon3D: Standard Edition

1 favourites
From the Asset Store
12 unique hits, slashes and spells in transparent PNG sequences
  • Studio

Yes it does, runs at 60fps on high end devices.

I can not get to work this plugin in a cocoonio, maybe need some settings? Sorry for my English.

• > Studio

> Yes it does, runs at 60fps on high end devices.

>

I can not get to work this plugin in a cocoonio, maybe need some settings? Sorry for my English.

PM me the capx and I'll generate the APK files for you.

• PM me the capx and I'll generate the APK files for you.

I exported the example of the Platformer, removed the physics, changing the Loader Style, an error occurs

• That error does not come from my plugin, it is related to the runtime of your C2 project. Are you using Cordova plugins in your game ?

• That error does not come from my plugin, it is related to the runtime of your C2 project. Are you using Cordova plugins in your game ?

I'm using this app for tests

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ludei.devapp

but when exporting to the APK also a black screen

• I can't help without exporting it myself.

Make sure that you are actually using the appropriate cpu version of your apk, check what processor your device is using (x86 or arm) and install the appropriate one.

Note for users: Next update will take a while to be ready for release, sorry for the long period because I was busy with other projects. Next update which will be If I remember correctly 0.7, will feature a new version: FPS creator.

• X3M,

Looking forward to it! Thanks for all of the time and effort putting this and the AirConsole stuff together!

• [quote:dbz1ncl6]Note for users: Next update will take a while to be ready for release, sorry for the long period because I was busy with other projects. Next update which will be If I remember correctly 0.7, will feature a new version: FPS creator.

X3M 0.7? If i remember well the version passed from 0.5 to 1.0 . So the new version will be 1.1 or 0.6 i guess if you go to continue with the first planning updates, no? Also i hear Gamecorpstudio talking about babylon 1.5 in other post and i was shocked so i come here to see if i missed that but seems still no new version was released XD .

So, what are the plans now? Still finish the standard version and work the next year on a new "Especial edition" ($40) with more features and visual or how? A bit confused actually .

• I recently bought this plugin... very confusing.. i get javascript errors all the time... "Cannot read property 'getCameraByName' " an so on...

• matriax It's 0.7, last version was 0.6

mikelantzelo Make sure to create a NewScene and a NewCamera first.

• Also i hear Gamecorpstudio talking about babylon 1.5 i

that was the second product our dear X3M planned after brings the current editor to version 1.0

but i was talking more of a future thing then the actual version.

• Hi

some questions:

• can you create a survivial game (similar to Minecraft) with Babylon 3D ?
    • in the course of a game can you make a saving, using the action save & load of Construct 2 or in any other way ?

Thanks Nicola

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Angiel

-This version is not suited for FPS games, this feature will be coming with the next update.

• Saving is taken care of by the Contstruct 2, the plugin does not provide any saving and loading functions.
  • X3M I cant get the scene loader to work. Can you upload an example? I`m also having trouble loading any of my models into c2. I'm using your platform example, replacing the file name (corresponding with the name of the object in the files folder), and chaining the file type to object. But allway get an "unable to load object".

• X3M, is there a current list of features and limitations for the B3D plugin? I am working with an artist on concept art now, and am planning to make a fully 3D game to showcase what can be done in C2/C3 with a 3D engine. We just need to know what the limitations are compared to the Unity WebGL exporter.

So far I have:

1. no particle systems

2. no mesh colliders (a.k.a. we can't use the terrain editor)

3. no "billboard" 2D sprites

Am I missing any other big ones?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)