[Plugin] SpriteFont+ (cleaned)

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Forget about default textbox restrictions, you can create sprites atop of the textbox
  • I'm just reposting SpriteFont+ by thechriskent plugin here (it's not my plugin).

Original thread:

An author of this plugin is no longer part of Construct Community and the JS code had unnecessary console.log line (read more here) so I disabled this line and reposting the plugin here as requested in the original thread.

I could have posted it in the original thread but it would eventually got lost among a lot of future pages, so I decided to make a new thread instead.

Download: SpriteFont+ (cleaned)

EDIT: Download link moved to ForConstruct.com servers.

• Thanks bud!

• - thx!

• is there a way to modify this for C3?

• I'm just reposting SpriteFont+ by thechriskent plugin here (it's not my plugin).

Original thread:

An author of this plugin is no longer part of Construct Community and the JS code had unnecessary console.log line (read more here) so I disabled this line and reposting the plugin here as requested in the original thread.

I could have posted it in the original thread but it would eventually got lost among a lot of future pages, so I decided to make a new thread instead.

Download: SpriteFont+ (cleaned)

do you think you can add a function allowing to change the horizontal / vertical alignment and the hotspot at runtime?

At the moment those actions do not exist.

Thank you!

Regards

Andy

• do you think you can add a function allowing to change the horizontal / vertical alignment and the hotspot at runtime?

At the moment those actions do not exist.

Thank you!

Regards

Andy

Hey AndreasR,

I could do it, but there's no need because I know skymen is already working on such plugin. He already made the Text Alignment and will release the SpriteFont type one soon as well.

• >

>

> do you think you can add a function allowing to change the horizontal / vertical alignment and the hotspot at runtime?

> At the moment those actions do not exist.

>

> Thank you!

>

> Regards

> Andy

>

Hey AndreasR,

I could do it, but there's no need because I know skymen is already working on such plugin. He already made the Text Alignment and will release the SpriteFont type one soon as well.

That sounds great. Thanks for that hint!

Then I'll wait for this plugin to be released

• >

> >

> >

> > do you think you can add a function allowing to change the horizontal / vertical alignment and the hotspot at runtime?

> > At the moment those actions do not exist.

> >

> > Thank you!

> >

> > Regards

> > Andy

> >

>

> Hey AndreasR,

>

> I could do it, but there's no need because I know skymen is already working on such plugin. He already made the Text Alignment and will release the SpriteFont type one soon as well.

>

That sounds great. Thanks for that hint!

Then I'll wait for this plugin to be released

Yeah, however changing the hotspot at runtime is not possible. We've asked Ashley and hotspot is part of these object parameters that are never supposed to get updated as most other parameters such as position, size and angle rely around it. So changing the hotspot at runtime just breaks the object, or doesn't work at all.

Also I already made all the TextAlign features into Spritefont+, but I wanna add some other stuff that I'm not even sure I'll be able to add. Worst case scenario I'll just release the plugin as is and workout something else later.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I can't instal this plugin, why?

• I can't instal this plugin, why?

what have you tried, and what is happening?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)