[PLUGIN] "Share" Popup Fixed (Fb, G+, Twitter etc.) V3.5

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Pack filled with intense 10 single futuristic Grenade Launcher shot sound effects.
  • I don't have an android device to test easily right now, but i take it the plugin does work with Cordova and that's great news Thank you for investigating this issue first hand.

Sincerely,

Caleb

• Hello,

Nice plugin! Does it work on CocoonJS?

• Hello,

What functions do you want to use ? I can test that for you.

• thanks for the update!

I will be buying this for sure I jut need to fix a couple of things. I have a question about the PHP stuff: do I just put code on the site in a code box or should I do this in files within the hosting account? lol such a N0ob but I really need to know :S

• thanks for the update!

I will be buying this for sure I jut need to fix a couple of things. I have a question about the PHP stuff: do I just put code on the site in a code box or should I do this in files within the hosting account? lol such a N0ob but I really need to know :S

You connect to your ftp, and upload all the php files to your public_html.

You can also upload via the file manager in your panel.

Than you open the runtime.js and find & replace weebe.nl with yourdomain.com.

Thats all.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Just the share on Facebook or Twitter function. Thanks btw.

• > thanks for the update!

>

> I will be buying this for sure I jut need to fix a couple of things. I have a question about the PHP stuff: do I just put code on the site in a code box or should I do this in files within the hosting account? lol such a N0ob but I really need to know :S

>

You connect to your ftp, and upload all the php fails to your public_html.

You can also upload via the file manager in your panel.

Than you open the runtime.js and find & replace weebe.nl with yourdomain.com.

Thats all.

thanks just bought it and waiting for the download link. sounds easy enough will try it as soon as I get it

• We still need to use V3 for Mobile, and V3.5 for Web ? #amazingplugin

• We still need to use V3 for Mobile, and V3.5 for Web ? #amazingplugin

Yes V3 is for mobile and has more features. V3.5 FacebookShare is created for PC browser's popup blocking problem of facebook.

• Hello,

CocoonJS Canvas+ Test Results :

Facebook, Google+, Whatsapp, Line, Twitter, Rate app in play store Works

Download demo : http://www.weebe.nl/Cocoonjs.apk

• works great!

someone before asked if it does check if the post was successful or not. Is that something you could do in a future update? it would be really awesome if one could reward people if they actually share. I would even pay extra for that

• How is the facebook like action used? I'm making a phonegap iOS app and I've tried triggering the action with a tap object event but it just takes me to a webview with a like button at the top and no way to get back to the app.

I've also tried it in a browser with the same result. What is the best way to actually use it?

• How is the facebook like action used? I'm making a phonegap iOS app and I've tried triggering the action with a tap object event but it just takes me to a webview with a like button at the top and no way to get back to the app.

I've also tried it in a browser with the same result. What is the best way to actually use it?

The like button isn't really functioning good enough. I will find a better & greater implementation of it this weekend for you.

• Thanks!

• Thanks!

Share plugin by STCTR V3.6 - New Like button plugin

Library Used :

http://www.jqueryscript.net/social-medi ... ylike.html

I used this Library because it gives an option to actually get out of the box and use customized sprites for Facebook like button, It's a weird tweak and has his flaws, working on them : ) Classical like button from Facebook is also on the way.

Demo: http://www.gamebuild.nl/likefacebook/

Known problems :

No feedback if it is liked or not.

Hard to unlike for the user after liking.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)