[Plugin] rex_Container

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • kmsravindra

Thanks, I had updated this plugin, please re-download and try it again.

This plugin did not have document. I might write one later.... later some days.

• Thank you very much.

• I just stumbled across this older thread and the plugin thru another thread.

(Sorry for the dump questions, I am new to C2)

rexrainbow

For my confusion: this plugin is different than the default container from C2, right?

My question: I have a couple of objects (lets say 10 symbols) and I need to assign them multiple times to different containers and to move the containers independetly. Is this possible with this plugin? And if so, is the plugin still supported? (it's not on your plug in page)

Cheers,

Dripple

• dripple

This plugin made before official container feature. They are different things.

It too late to change the name of this plugin, and... I had missed the document on my schedule.

I still supported it, and let me find some time to finish the document.

Here is another kind of container for placing sprites/texts in a line/cycle.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • dripple

This plugin made before official container feature. They are different things.

It too late to change the name of this plugin, and... I had missed the document on my schedule.

I still supported it, and let me find some time to finish the document.

rexrainbow

I just realized the differences. They sound similar, but are totally different. Looks like your plugin is what I am looking for. Now I have to find out how to "read" the instances who are "visible" to the player, i.e. inside a given area.

Here is another kind of container for placing sprites/texts in a line/cycle.

Aweseome, I will have a look.

• dripple

You might see this plugin - rex_ginstgroup if you only need to group instances, i.e. put instances into sets.

• Thank you very much, man! Your container is so simple, but very obvious to be in Construct 2 from start )

• just tried to compile my Construct 2 project with Cordova to Android and it failed.

"Something went wrong during the compilation of your project

Plugin(s) found in your project

• com.ludei.webview.plus

The command 'plugin add' failed. We cannot install the plugins you've provided, this is most likely not a problem with CocoonJS itself. Check the configuration of your plugins (it can be found inside the plugin.xml file of each plugin)."

Can you fix your plugin, please?

• just tried to compile my Construct 2 project with Cordova to Android and it failed.

"Something went wrong during the compilation of your project

Plugin(s) found in your project

- com.ludei.webview.plus

The command 'plugin add' failed. We cannot install the plugins you've provided, this is most likely not a problem with CocoonJS itself. Check the configuration of your plugins (it can be found inside the plugin.xml file of each plugin)."

Can you fix your plugin, please?

"com.ludei.webview.plus" is not my plugin, sorry.

• >

> just tried to compile my Construct 2 project with Cordova to Android and it failed.

>

> "Something went wrong during the compilation of your project

> Plugin(s) found in your project

> - com.ludei.webview.plus

> The command 'plugin add' failed. We cannot install the plugins you've provided, this is most likely not a problem with CocoonJS itself. Check the configuration of your plugins (it can be found inside the plugin.xml file of each plugin)."

>

> Can you fix your plugin, please?

>

"com.ludei.webview.plus" is not my plugin, sorry.

Not sure if you are using the CLI or the old cloud. In any case, this error is caused by the Webview+ and it is fixed in the new cloud: http://cocoon.io/

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)