[PLUGIN] noisejs

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Hi PixelRebirth I'm very interested on this, how can I get the plugin?Dropbox no longer allows public files.

Many thanks

• Please make this available again to download! I have a 75% made game but I lost the plugin needed to play/open my game!

• Please make this available again to download! I have a 75% made game but I lost the plugin needed to play/open my game!

Hi PixelRebirth I'm very interested on this, how can I get the plugin?Dropbox no longer allows public files.

Many thanks

Sorry for the inconvenience, the links should work now again!

• > Please make this available again to download! I have a 75% made game but I lost the plugin needed to play/open my game!

>

> Hi PixelRebirth I'm very interested on this, how can I get the plugin?Dropbox no longer allows public files.

> Many thanks

>

Sorry for the inconvenience, the links should work now again!

Thank you!

• Hi, how do I put this noise in to array? thx

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It acts as an array. No need to store it in an array, because it is using a 'seed'. Any time you use the same seed the expression noisejs.perlin2(X, Y) returns the same random value for the same X/Y.

Try to make/handle an array with a dimensions (100.000,100.000,1), and you will understand why not to bring it into an array.

noisejs.perlin2(100.000, 100.000) has no problem to calculate that value without storing this value (and all other 10000000000 values) in a memory eating array.

But if you insist to do so. This is the example in the first post in this topic + 1 line more code.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/76vyk7glzataj ... .capx?dl=0

• It acts as an array. No need to store it in an array, because it is using a 'seed'. Any time you use the same seed the expression noisejs.perlin2(X, Y) returns the same random value for the same X/Y.

Try to make/handle an array with a dimensions (100.000,100.000,1), and you will understand why not to bring it into an array.

noisejs.perlin2(100.000, 100.000) has no problem to calculate that value without storing this value (and all other 10000000000 values) in a memory eating array.

But if you insist to do so. This is the example in the first post in this topic + 1 line more code.

Hi, thx. Can't open it up because not using latest beta. I want to add noise to 300x300 array, to create some environments, like rivers and then to test it against other values. Cheers.

Hey, could you please let me know what code is it. I don't have latest beta. Cheers.

• bump

• Hi PixelRebirth Do you have plans to translate this plugin for C3?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)