[Plugin] Mouse Lock (v0.5)(UPDATED)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Total customisation of the input! You can combine inputs from all peripherals. Make your game accessible for everyone!
  • Okay, it's already solved.

When I got the error I was using Windows 8, with the r90 version of C2.

Just had to uncheck the minification option and now it works correctly.

Thanks again for the help.

• Karapan

Glad it's working for you. However, it should work after minification. I had an issue with this before, but I thought I'd fixed it.

Here's a slightly more recent version of mouse lock. I've exported w/ minification using this version before, it seems to work.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mici7sws7j0n3 ... .5.7z?dl=0

• great work !!! ,, that plugin,,,, helped me a lot

thank you !

also I am gonna help u to fix one thing to get v0.6

just change in

document.pointerLockElement

----- > document.pointerLockElement =

document["pointerLockElement"] ||

document["mozPointerLockElement"] ||

document["webkitPointerLockElement"];

..... now it will be working for chrome to detect if pointer is unlocked or not

try it at my forum,,,,,

its multiplayer game i am working on

• Great plugin for NW.js games.

But I'm experiencing problems on latest Chrome:

• When I updated NW'js to v0.13.0 alpha 7 (Chromium 47), when I'm testing on NW.js my game gives this error:

• tecbug

thx for notifying, I'll take a look at it when I can and see if I can fix it

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey TiAm, really nice plugin there!

I found some bugs too. Whenever you hold any mouse or keyboard buttons, mouselockx/y and rawx/y will not follow mouse movement very accurately, even if the mouse isn't locked.

I also had issues on a PC running Windows 10: it returned really low values for those, even if no buttons were pressed.

Please tell me if you need any more specifications!

Thanks!

• tecbug TiAm

I had that same error message with NW.js. At line 440 in runtime.js I just commented out everything like this:

/*document.pointerLockElement =	document.pointerLockElement    	||
    											 commenting out the above line makes this work as intended. Don't know why.
    											 document["mozPointerLockElement"]	||
    											 document["webkitPointerLockElement"];*/[/code:rfg10o93]
    This also fixed the problem I had with "Mouse is currently locked" condition.

A couple of lines above in the runtime.js file it actually says "//the below isn't working. Commented out for now."
    Was it supposed to be commented out and was just forgotten? 

Haven't noticed any issues so far after doing that.
  • Real useful. Good work !

• TiAm Are you planning to update this great plugin?

• Thank♥

• TiAm with this plugin is possible lock the mouse to move only in a given angle? How can i achieve that?

• McKack You get the MouseLock working in NW.JS? i have the same problem but i not understand very well your solution, can you upload your MouseLock plugin please?

• matriax

I've uploaded it to my dropbox

• the dropbox link for the plugin is broken and i need to download it for a construct 2 game im creating for school

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)