[Plugin] Google Analytics

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • suntemple, I hadnt entered the ID . But I got no message box reporting me to do that

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • suntemple IT doesn't work in Cordova via Intel XDK export

• suntemple IT doesn't work in Cordova via Intel XDK export

Hi Ashesh. You may need a proxy web page in order for it to work in native exports. Refer to this post for details:

https://www.scirra.com/forum/plugin-google-analytics_p823416?#p823416

• This is a great plugin! I'm having some trouble. I can't seem to figure out how to get the duration events right. I've never used Google analytics before now, so I suspect I'm just not looking for it in the right place. In google analytics, I'm looking at Real-Time: Events where I can see all my tracked events but not duration ones. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

• This is a great plugin! I'm having some trouble. I can't seem to figure out how to get the duration events right. I've never used Google analytics before now, so I suspect I'm just not looking for it in the right place. In google analytics, I'm looking at Real-Time: Events where I can see all my tracked events but not duration ones. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

Hi Spocedoubt. I myself found them only when creating a custom report under customization tab. Try creating a report with "Avg. user timing(sec)" in Metric Groups and "Timing Variable" in Dimension Drilldowns

• suntemple Thanks! I'll take a look at it in a bit. I'm sure I'll figure it out.

• It does not work for Intel XDK Crosswalk. Proxy page does not help. I tried.

• Great plugin!

• Hi! I've inserted the plugin files into the correct directory, and I can get the plugin working in the sample .capx, but I cannot insert it into any of my projects. Am I doing something wrong?

• lizzybarrett Hi Lizzybarett. what sort of error message are you getting? I tried using the plugin with the fresh C2 version (r200) and it works ok. I can insert the plugin object into a new project ( it is under Analytics category ) and it works fine in the existing projects too.

• Thanks suntemple!

Does the plugin work when using Intel XDK --> export --> Android Play Store?

Or when published on ios?

Or on a self published html5-site/game?

• Thanks suntemple!

Does the plugin work when using Intel XDK --> export --> Android Play Store?

Or when published on ios?

Or on a self published html5-site/game?

Hi Mumu64,

As far as I know it doesn't work with native wrappers unless you use a proxy page on your own server ( browse through this thread please, one of the posters shared his experience ).

As for self published html5-site/game - it should work OK.

• suntemple I have it all setup and is now working. Where in google analytics do I look for all the logged events? Thanks!

• Hi jook00, you can find the events under Behavior section. Check out the menu to the left, where there's Audience, Acquisition, Behavior and so on.

• Thanks , this is really cool. I just added it to my new built and everything compile correctly with Intel XDK.

Can't wait to see the results.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)