[plugin] firebase

2 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • ma9ic

Sorry, I have no idea, because that I did not test plugin on mobile app ever.

But I remembered that somebody had ran Google auth successfully on mobile app, in previous post. You might try to get help from them.

• for facebook login, you can use Cordova facebook login from Cranberry to login, then use this access_token to login to firebase.

Do you have a working example of this ? I'm trying to get this working too

• >

> for facebook login, you can use Cordova facebook login from Cranberry to login, then use this access_token to login to firebase.

>

Do you have a working example of this ? I'm trying to get this working too

Hey, select 'Link to Facebook' action then enter "access_token" in it. It will work.

• HI, i tried the plugin without success unfortunately. First tried the demo with rex login data, then also tried to register on firebase. The login fails im both cases

Error is "auth/popup-closed-by-user"

• pcprice76

Hi, check the firebase API plugin params if you missed something or may be main firebase plugin. And as this error says didn't you close the popup?

• pcprice76

Hi, check the firebase API plugin params if you missed something or may be main firebase plugin. And as this error says didn't you close the popup?

It suddenly begin to work... :/

By itself...

• Any update if the plugins will work for Cocoon.io Canvas+ ??

• BXGEN

I didn't test them with any mobile wrapper.

• oh ok I'm using mysql atm

• BXGEN

It works on Webview+, but... I believe there's something wrong with the connection.

• yeah I needed Canvas+, I'm using ajax, php and mysql atm for connection to a database

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello,

I got issues with authentication plugin :

I unzipped it in ../plugins, like all of the others, and it tells me it was missing common.js (so I added a fake one), then asked for a edittime.js, so I thought I actually add to put the folder elsewhere. So, where should I move it?

Thanks

• Hello everyone,

In a first time i would say thanks to Rex for this great plugin,

Then i would ask if some poeple have test the features offer by Firebase and have some data to share with us, currently I'm using Firebase auth with database connection saveslots and chat feature for my game and use the MP P2P native to construct for sync data in real time with players and make them play together, so for this no problem but when i check my data usage in Firebase Dashboard it seems that i've used 1.2mb of DL, not son much you will say ... But when you know i've test only with 2 accounts connected, and there is only 5 elements to check ( for the moment ) in the db and only spare like 20 messages in chat between the 2 players, i find this a little too big ...

So my question was if some users have make some test of data usage in real time and can share it with us ... Because the plan offer by Firebase wasn't so clear and the only thing clear was with free plan you have 50 account connected simultaneously instead of approx. 10000 with a total of 100o/s max of Data DL by players with the 25 bucks Plan ... So i hope someone understand me and was able to share with us approx. How many messages your players can send by month and How many data DL in db can be used montly too.

Thanks guys =)

• Sybr33d

Uploaded again now. Sorry I put authentication plugin of C3 version into C2 repo.

• oOScuByOo

The limitation of free firebase is 100 simultaneous connections.

But I did not study the size usage in database.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)