[plugin] firebase

2 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • rexrainbow Hi, sometimes the account creation doesn't work on mobile. It returns with an error. When I access leardboard from Google Play Serivces and then switch back to sign up it works otherwise it won't. The login works properly though.

Please help.

• Sorry I have no idea. Could you provide a very simple test capx?

• Sorry I have no idea. Could you provide a very simple test capx?

Hi, this is what I'm receiving everytime I try to login to firebase.

Even though I was connected to 60MBPS. Please help.

• rexrainbow

Hello, rex

I'm trying to set CORS for firebase storage, but unfortunately, I can't. Could you help me with it, please?

Here's cors.json file i try to set:

[
      {
        "origin": ["*"],
        "method": ["GET"],
        "maxAgeSeconds": 3600
      }
    ][/code:lv6ks4x6]
    Note: it works OK in edge and nw.js, but not in chrome. If the problem is in domain, i don't understand where can i find it.
  • Please reference the instructions under Access control allow origin section in the document.

rreplace * by your domain of application of key"origin".

• rexrainbow

I've done almost everything of this before. But I can't find only one thing - the domain of application. I tried to enter everything that I can, but no... Where is it?

• Have you tried the value of "storageBucket"? (storageBucket: "my-3x-test.appspot.com", in my project, for example)

• rexrainbow

Yes, I've tried it first. It also doesn't work... And chrome every time give an error

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have no idea. I only followed that instructions to setup CORS, and it worked on chrome.

• Howdy rexrainbow! I'm getting the following error when trying to run the firebase v3 - set value.

example capx:

I haven't changed anything so there's just the Firebase and the FirebaseAPIV3 plugins in the project. Any guesses?

On a side note, do you have any plans to update the plugin to support Firebase version 4.x.x?

Thanks!

• Please updating rex_firebase related plugins to latest version. Enable logging feature had moved to rex_firebase_apiv3 plugin.

I could try to update to 4.x.x api when I port firebase plugin to C3 in several months later.

• Hi Rex, i tried your simple chat demo, it worked well with your api key, but after I replaced the api information with my own, i got permission denied error, i had enabled Anonymous auth from the control panel, anything else i had missed? Thank you for the awesome plugin!

[quote:1hsnr9p6]preview_prelude.js:57 Using WebGL renderer: ANGLE (Intel(R) HD Graphics Direct3D9Ex vs_3_0 ps_3_0) [Google Inc.]

preview_prelude.js:57 Max texture size: 8192

preview_prelude.js:57 Point size range: 1 to 256

glwrap.js:386 WebGL extensions: Array(21)

system.js:1313 Go to layout: Room

firebase.js:311 FIREBASE WARNING: transaction at /Rooms/rooms/Lobby/alive failed: permission_denied

O firebase.js:311

(anonymous) firebase.js:501

(anonymous) firebase.js:467

g.wd firebase.js:468

Ce.wd firebase.js:370

(anonymous) firebase.js:368

fd firebase.js:324

Ia.onmessage firebase.js:323

• tonypond

Please set database to

{
      "rules": {
        ".read": true,
        ".write": true
      }
    }[/code:36ucv04y]
    if all kinds of access are allowed.
  • tonypond

Please set database to

{
      "rules": {
        ".read": true,
        ".write": true
      }
    }[/code:1sgg6bzk]
    if all kinds of access are allowed.

Thank you Rex, it worked, and the plugin is great! Thanks a lot!

• When i build in Cordova / Phonegap and play the game and try to log in via Rex_authentication Plugin the "Google with Redirect" and the "Google with Pop" doesn't seem to work on any phone?

I have looked at white listing in Cordova but not sure why its now working, I have end install the in app browser plugin

Event sheet: imgur.com/a/C044W

Any ideas?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)