[PLUGIN] ComboBox & ListBox

From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • As it's supported natively, I don't think I will still support this.

Thanks to everyone, this one was my first coded object. :)

• septeven

Thank u 2 for all the thought and work u put in to helping and building.

Kind Regards.

Savvy001

• septeven

I have slightly modified your plugin to trigger when a line has been clicked or double clicked on. Can I share this, or do I need to supply it back to you?

• Jnfoot

Send me it before, specially in order to keep one link to reach the zip file.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi septeven,

I had a request. It would be really awesome if we could alter properties of lines. Actions such as "change font color of line [value]" or "disable line [value]".

Great plugin!

• XGDragon

Did you read this ?

As it's supported natively, I don't think I will still support this.

Thanks to everyone, this one was my first coded object. :)

• Yeah, Scirra did it. But great effort! :)

• EXCELENT WORK,

DO YOU KNOW OTHER SIMILAR BUT A GRID OR FLEXGRID?

IT IS NECESSARY TOO TO PROGRAM WELL.

REGARDS

PABLO

• septeven, i would appreciate if you have sometime to look into this, the major feature i need in the plugin over the construct list box, is using the select item action to preselect or highlight items in case of multiple being active, This is not possible with constuctls Listbox as it higlights the last call index. However i need other expression in listbox which is not in combo such as selectedCount, selectedItemAt etc. I've tried to edit the js for combo to bring in this features with no success and to edit consstruct List to bring in that single feature with no success as i'm a novice in javascript, I would appreciate if you can help look into this and implement it in either of the two for me and send the files or update the pcombo plugin as a whole. I need it in a project i'm working on badly and this is my last resort, the reason i composed this long post.

Thanks

• How can i add items?

• Is there a easy way to have it sort the items?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)