[Behavior] LiteTween

• I found a workaround to this: I'm using a YUI compressor to minify the HTML5 script, seems to work fine.

• Hi ghost,

By removing the old one, did you mean Easetween? I think you can delete the specific behavior folder (in this case lunarray.tween) in the program files behavior folder and in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Construct2\behaviors

And about compressor, the strange thing is that I can minify any projects with litetween just fine here. I'm really not sure if this is litetween's fault.

• Hi lunarray it was r0j0's canvas the one that was causing the error.

just removed ease tween, had to dig into the caproj to find the places where I used it.

Thx

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Do you have a "manual" for this behavior? Something that describes all the details of the event handlers and actions?

• Manual seems like alot of work to do :o, but I'll see if I can write one.

• hey Its Great!

Thank you so much for make this amazing behavior, look very usefull!

• lunarray

going over the property box on the left. You should put in the option for relative or absolute. If having the option for "active on start" then it only makes sense to make sure all the options are available without requiring setting paramaters in event sheet.

• Is there something special I need to do to install this? I created a directory in my exporters/htmls/plugins folder called LiteTween then copied the appropriate scripts to that directory and tried to load the example but it tells me it's not installed. I've verified the directory does indeed exist...

• wizaerd

AFAIR it's a behaviour

• jayderyu:

Okie, already updated the litetween with that suggestion. Also removed a stray 'console.log' which make it unable to run on a version of internet explorer.

Rhindon:

I made a simple manual for you

Manual PDF

• Thank you, lunarray!

• wizaerd

AFAIR it's a behaviour

d'oh.... thanx, I'll put it in the behaviors folder then. Thanx.

• I know I'm late to the party, but this behavior is awesome. Thank you!

• jayderyu:

Okie, already updated the litetween with that suggestion. Also removed a stray 'console.log' which make it unable to run on a version of internet explorer.

Rhindon:

I made a simple manual for you

Manual PDFTo help newcomers I'd suggest adding it to the 1st post. Thanks

• Is it possible to "tag" a tween? For example, I have a spritefont object with a position tween. In one part of my program I am doing a staged tween where the object should move to point A, pause for a second, then move to point B, then return home.

To keep my code simple, I would like to use the "on tween end" trigger. However, without a tag, the code won't distinguish between the tween ending at point A and point B.

I know I can simply create two position tween behaviors and name them differently. That's ok, but I may have many instances like this in the program and it would be nice to not have to add many instances of the behavior.

Also, I can probably put an instance variable on the spritefont and check for the state of that variable in the "on tween end" condition. Again, I'm ok going that route too, but if tagging is an option, maybe that's the cleanest way?

Perhaps I'm looking at this wrong? Thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)