Ninja Title Screen Effect Thing :P

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
High quality sound effect pack, in the following categories: click, coin, damage, fail, jump, level up,message, shot
  • Bottom layer has lights which float around randomly (by making them rotate towards a random position it stops them moving out the screen but makes them move in a completely unpredicatable direction hehe )...the next layer has its own texture to render onto, and it renders 2 black patterns (which are tiled backgrounds moving in a sinular way) and renders a couple of circles which erase from the patterns (to create the glow around the ninja) and thats pretty much it...

• Wow!

This is really AMAZING!!

• sexy

• Wow that's quite hot!

I hope you end up making this into a game

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Awesome! Love the warping effect!

• Cool idea. I like the lighting, but the patterns may be slightly over done. But i am sure it cal be fixed with opacity, effects or other methodes.

• That's hawt :drool:

Gives me some inspiration to do something col with my title screen!

Unless you are offering? Well ok if you REALLY want to... XD

• Your title screen is already really awesome! However it is a little static and some objects fading in and out or moving around never hurts

• Your title screen is already really awesome! However it is a little static and some objects fading in and out or moving around never hurts

Yeah I already made (by complete accident) a cool plasma effect that I will put on the end of her gun arm. I was also thinking of having some homing missiles chase the mouse cursor around, and then when you click they will home in on the "target" and explode... so you might click "start game" for example and the missiles will smash into the "start game" and blow it up, then the game will start.

I still like the effect you achieved with this screen... I can stare at it for hours!

~Sol

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)