Motion Blur / Trail via Plasma Object

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Forget about default textbox restrictions, you can create sprites atop of the textbox
  • This is one way of doing motion trails

• You... are my hero.

haha.

This is really cool and handy. I can think of a zillion applications right off the top of my head.

• Runs sweet, looks great.... much better idea than what I was working on for my motion blur effect... WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? *points*

*steals motion blur cap*

*runs away and hides in a dark corner*

my preciouuussssss....

OK so I've worked for 12 hours today and I'm a bit delirious... sue me.

~Sol

• Bah, I prefer the runtime motion blur! To me that looks nothing like motion blur, because the main object graphic is still perfectly crisp. It's just a smudgy trail behind it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Bah, I prefer the runtime motion blur! To me that looks nothing like motion blur, because the main object graphic is still perfectly crisp. It's just a smudgy trail behind it.

But does it run on non-motion blur video card?

Well, it's a different effect. This is pretty common in some games, and although it has maybe originally intended to simulate something like motion blur, it is nowadays used as a effect of its own. I can think that some want to use an effect just like this.

lol with a blur object with intensity parameters fake motion blue would look awesome. imagine fake motion blur like this with blur intensity applied to it, that would look nice.

Smudgy trails are awesome, David is awesome

• Smudgy trails are awesome, David is awesome

That's because Australian's are awesome. If we could all be awesome like David, we would all be Australian.

*EDIT*

Hey wait... I'M AUSTRALIAN! omg >.>

~Sol

• Ozsome!

• Ozcool

• transfering old topics removed almost every link for cap files :/

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)