Help

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • There is a cap i uploaded:

[attachment=0:3m903has][/attachment:3m903has]

i couldn't upload this file to help forum.

so tell my how i make the Intro AVI movie dissappear when i press "space" to the next layout?

• I had a look. Starting from scratch, if there's an AVI object on Layout 1, it'll also show on Layout 2, 3, 4, etc. Even if it's not global.

So - that's a bug, right? Or am I missing something?

• yeah, if you can't help me for this - this is a bug and when this bug will fix?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I've reported it on the tracker with a cap. I've heard the developers are pretty busy at the moment, so it'll probably be quite a while to get fixed.

Meanwhile, could try putting each frame of your AVI into a Sprite object's animation. (It'd have to be a low-res, short video, though - otherwise it'd be heaps of trouble and probably a large filesize too.)

• It's more likely because of its poor support for avi object, almost nobody uses.

• Meanwhile, could try putting each frame of your AVI into a Sprite object's animation. (It'd have to be a low-res, short video, though - otherwise it'd be heaps of trouble and probably a large filesize too.)

Absolutely don't do this, It will hog way too much vram to be practical. You can possibly launch the avi with the execute file command of the file object, but it will be in the user's default video player, and not directly integrated into your game. It's better than nothing though.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)