1945 Game

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hi I would like make a 1945 Game based on the C2 example but don't know where to start. Can someone make this for me and send me the cap for learning purposes?

Thanks, Sorry but I'm new at using Construct and I like The Classic better then C2 because I can export to EXE.

• Can you porvid emore info on what you want? You want the airplane to be controled with the mouse?

airplane.x = lerp(.x,mousex,1-0.0008^timedelta)

Reapet on y axis if you want it to move up and down.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi, Yes I would like the airplane be controlled with mouse.

Can you make me a game like this with the cap? I'll pay you if you like.

Thank you for your reply.

John

• oh and by the way I'd like sound effects also.

Thanks

• Hi I would like make a 1945 Game based on the C2 example but don't know where to start.

How far have you gotten? Do you have a wip cap? I mean you should be able to make some sort of start.

If not I think you're going at learning Construct the wrong way by learning how to compile it from the c source code. What kind of meaningful fixes/upgrades to the source code can you do if you don't know how to use the program?

• hi, that's why I'm wanting the game to learn from. I'm a C/C++ Programmer and only have real programming skills. I'm trying to learn Construct.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks

• I suggest looking into some tutorials and reading some documentation, the usuual stuff. And, of course, attempt to re-create that game by yourself if you haven't already. It can be done with a minimum of effort.

I hope you are not asking for us to create the whole game for you?

• johnstiles76

I'm confused. Nothing you say really makes sense, overall.

For example, here you say you are a C++ programmer and have "real" programming skills. Well, then it is no problem to work with the event system. I know that. I have "real" programming skills, too.

On the other hand, in this thread you say: "I'm fairly new at C++ but am still in college taking courses." So, you're not experienced?

And while you are fairly new at C++ in 2012, you claim to have done Candy Crisis in 2005. The read-me included there says: "Please, please don't judge my coding ability from this source! The original code was

largely written in my late-high-school/early-college years."

You didn't make any progress over the last 7 years (btw, I don't know much about colleges, it seems to be very hard, if one must study C++ for 8-10 years), and are unable to adapt your programming skills to something as simple as the event-system? You can't download some of the many example caps and start on your own?

I'm confused.

• Ignore those mean guys. I pulled up an example of how to create an airplane shooting and flying and also smooth scrolling.

It's been a long time since I played 1945 but i think the gameplay was sort of like this:

dl.dropbox.com/u/36415207/asf.rar

I do belive their are some tutorials on how to create Bullet doging AI already. Look around....

• Hi Thank you for your tutorial. This will help me learn construct. All I wanted was an example and those other guys don't understand.

I should of said I am refreshing my C++ Skills. instead of I'm new to C++

Thanks,

John

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)